We spent many hours on research to finding smart air quality monitor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best smart air quality monitor, you should not miss this article. smart air quality monitor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 smart air quality monitor by our suggestions
536 reviews analysed
1. Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- KNOW YOUR AIR – Track temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), chemicals (VOCs), and particulate matter (PM2. 5) in your space
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT – Receive real-time insight into your indoor air quality and track changes over time in the Awair app
- TRANSFORM YOUR ENVIRONMENT – Browse in-app feedback and tips to improve the health of your space
- SMART ASSISTANT INTEGRATIONS – Seamlessly integrate Element with Alexa or Google Assistant
- CENTRALIZED CONTROL – Control Element’s settings and manage multiple Awair devices from anywhere using your smartphone. Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later)
- Android (Jelly Bean 4. 3 or later). Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Everyday activities and household products can cause your indoor air quality to be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air Awair Element monitors temperature humidity carbon dioxide (CO2) chemicals (VOCs) and particulate matter (PM2. 5) and gives you real-time insight into your air quality Whether you’re looking to improve your sleep quality gain relief from indoor allergy symptoms manage eczema and asthma triggers or protect your health Element can give you the insight you need to create a healthier environment.
2. Awair Glow C Air Quality Monitor + Smart Plug
- KNOW YOUR AIR: Track airborne toxic chemicals (VOCs), humidity, and temperature levels in your space.
- SEAMLESSLY MANAGE YOUR AIR QUALITY: Automatically trigger other devices (such as humidifiers, air purifiers, and more) to power on the moment your air quality readings become unhealthy.
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT: Receive real-time feedback and browse actionable tips to improve the health of your space in the Awair App.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Choose from hundreds of light colors and customize your device settings to use Glow C as a smart night light.
- CENTRALIZED CONTROL: Control Glow C’s settings and manage multiple Awair devices from anywhere using your smartphone. Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (Jelly Bean 4. 3 or later), requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Everyday activities and household products can cause your indoor air quality to be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Awair Glow C monitors chemicals (VOCs), temperature, and humidity levels to give you real-time insight into your air quality. Whether you’re looking to improve your sleep quality, gain relief from indoor allergy symptoms, manage eczema and asthma triggers, or simply protect your health, Glow C can give you the insight you need to live healthier and breathe easier in your space.
3. iClever Air Quality Monitor, Wireless Chargeable Air Quality Tester for PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0/Temperature/Humidity, Indoor Outdoor Air Detector for Home/Office/Car and Various Occasion (White)
- 【For Every Home Health】Is your family suffering from PM2.5 pollution caused by cooking, burning fireplaces or smoking? By monitoring particulate pollution, the Air Pollution Detector can help you know when to change your home’s air filter to reduce PM2.5 pollution for creating a healthy living environment.
- 【Track Air Pollution】This iClever Home Air Quality Monitor tracks more key factors affecting the health of your indoor environment like fine dust (PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0), temperature, humidity. It can identify the pollutants that compromise your health and help you take mitigating steps or improvements.
- 【Gain Actionable Insights】Track the indoor air quality of your home, office, car, hotel room and more with our free Smart Life app, and get real-time and historical data accurately. When the detected environment is bad, the Smart Life app will inform you instantly. View personalized tips to achieve better decisions to improve the health of your space.
- 【Easy Identification】Get rid of the hassle of complex reading! The LED display is color coded (green, yellow and red), making it easy for clear identification. Green indicates good air quality
- yellow represents moderate air quality
- red shows unhealthy air quality.
- 【Check Air Quality Anytime & Anywhere】The power is in the palm of your hand. Just download our free Smart Life app on your phone to check your indoor air quality anytime and anywhere. (Note: The Smart Life app is only compatible with 2.4 G Wi-Fi, not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi.)
4. Eve Room – Indoor Air Quality Monitor for tracking VOC, temperature & humidity, display, no bridge necessary, Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple HomeKit)
- Detect harmful VOC levels attributed to everyday items such as furniture, electronics, toys, and thousands more and observe how activities like cooking and cleaning pollute your home
- Know when to ventilate your child’s room, sleeping spaces, living room, or kitchen
- See air quality, temperature, and humidity at a glance via the high-contrast e-ink display
- Access measurement history in the Eve app, and gain insight to cultivate healthy habits
- Enjoy six-plus weeks of wireless use on a single charge via USB and easily connect via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, and HomePod, without a bridge or gateway
Now your indoor air quality, temperature, and humidity are just a glance away. Compact and crafted to perfection. Equipped with all-new precision sensor technology. And furnished with a customizable display encompassed by a sleek aluminum bezel. With Eve Room, keeping your home healthy is that much simpler.
5. Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Pollution Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect & Test Indoor Pollution, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas, PM2.5 2.5 Micron Particulate Matter Dust; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <
- 2.5 microns in size (PM2.5) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli and can worsen asthma.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check indoor air quality anywhere or leave device on for continuous monitoring up to 2 days. This easy-to-carry air quality tester can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Have you gone nose blind to household odors?
Check multiple measures of your home’s air quality. This air quality monitor has a fan onboard that allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and <2.5 micron-sized="" fine="" particulate="" dust="" (pm2.5).="" formaldehyde="" is="" an="" environmental="" carcinogen="" yet="" odorless="" at="" lower="" concentrations="" that="" can="" off-gas="" from="" various="" building="" materials.="" detect="" low="" levels="" of="" airborne="" organic="" compound="" and="" odors="" or="" vocs="" emitted="" from="" biologic="" and="" synthetic="" sources="" such="" as="" plastics="" not="" perceivable="" to="" the="" human="" nose.="" check="" microscopic="" inhalable="" dust="" levels="" with="" pm2.5="">2.5>
Problems with allergies?
See when you may need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of formaldehyde and VOCs drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may indicate sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Large variations or 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device.
-2.8” 240 x 320 LCD
-2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
-HCHO Range: 0 – 1.999 mg/m3
-TVOC Range: 0 – 9.999 mg/m3
-PM2.5 range: 0 – 999 μg/m3; PM10 calculated from measured PM2.5
-Adjustable alarm for various HCHO levels and auto-shutoff timing (up to 2 days).
As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards and Updated Manual emailed at time of item delivery.
6. Airthings Wave Plus Radon & Air Quality Monitor (VOC, Humidity, Temp, CO2, Pressure)
- AWARD-WINNING: Wave Plus is an award-winning smart indoor air quality monitor with radon detection. (TIME magazine’s Best Inventions 2019)
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, long term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably.
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors.
- TAKE CONTROL OF INDOOR AIR: Know what’s in the air you breathe so you can take action, dramatically improve indoor air quality and keep your family safe.Operational Environment: 4°C to 40°C
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger)
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Airthings Wave Plus works seamlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
- RADON REPORT: Generate a free radon report via the Airthings Dashboard.
- RECENT ACCOLADES: IFA Innovation Award Winner – Smart Home 2018, CES Innovation Award – Honouree 2019
We spend 90% of our time indoors where the air is often 2 to 5 times worse than the air outside. Continuous monitoring of indoor air quality is key for minimizing negative health effects, preventing illness and increasing productivity, energy and good health. Airthings, air quality specialists and experts in radon, created the Airthings Wave Plus as the first smart air quality monitor with radon detection. Wave Plus has since won multiple awards for consumer electronics and innovation and was among the 2019 TIME Magazine inventions of the year. It is the perfect solution for homeowners to gain full visibility into six indoor air factors; radon, carbon dioxide (CO2), airborne chemicals (TVOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure. Airthings Wave Plus includes a free app to connect to your smartphone (iOS/Android) via Bluetooth and an online dashboard with advanced analytics. Battery operated allowing you to install anywhere, with 16 months battery life. Please allow for a 7-Day settling period for the sensors to adjust to their new environment. By monitoring daily and continuously, you can avoid radon side effects, get the best indoor humidity level, low voc levels and low carbon dioxide levels. Made to the best indoor air quality standards, Airthings Wave Plus is essential in every home.
7. IQAir [AirVisual Pro Air Quality Monitor] Compare Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality [PM2.5, CO2, AQI, Temperature, Humidity] Real-Time Air Quality & Forecasting, Historic Data, IFTTT
- Professional grade, highly accurate indoor/outdoor air quality monitoring system
- Displays real-time outdoor air quality readings plus indoor temp & humidity
- IFTTT (If This, Then That): Set your AirVisual Pro to act, based on certain parameters. For example, if your AirVisual Pro has a high CO2 reading, then you get an alert.
- High precision laser technology for PM2.5 sensor, industrial grade CO2 sensor
- Connects to WiFi: view your readings via mobile app or desktop
8. Airthings Wave Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- FOR EVERY ROOM: Airthings Wave Mini is the ideal indoor air quality companion for any room in the home.
- FRESH AIR SENSORS: Effortlessly monitor toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity and temperature to ensure optimum comfort and healthy levels in every room.
- TAKE CONTROL: Airthings Wave Mini alerts you when levels are too high, enabling you to ventilate accordingly.
- WHAT ARE VOCS?: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are toxins and chemicals that can cause serious short and long-term health effects. They are emitted from everyday items including cleaning supplies, cooking fumes, paints, plastics, toys and outdoor pollution.
- HEALTHY HUMIDITY: Easily maintain healthy indoor humidity levels between 30% – 59% as the EPA recommends, with Airthings Wave Mini.
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- COMPLETE INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Place a Wave Mini in any room to view your indoor air data over time and improve indoor air quality overall.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality
- Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger).
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Create custom alerts or integrate with other smart home products such as Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
9. Huma-i (HI-150), Advanced Portable Air Quality Monitor Indoor Outdoor Which Measures CO2, VOC, Particle Matter (PM2.5 and PM10), Temperature, Humidity – Black
- REAL-TIME AIR QUALITY MEASURE – Monitor air quality with the touch of a button, measuring levels of CO2, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), and Particle Matter ((PM2.5 & PM10). Also measure temperature and humidity in your surroundings.
- PORTABILITY – With pocket-sized portability, take the Huma-i with you at all times to measure the quality of air around you. Great for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – The Huma-i has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow real-time measurements
- EASY OF USE – Easily read real time air quality results in graph mode or Icon mode through the OLED display by toggling a one touch button. And easily view the Status LED lights that lets you quickly know the status of CO2, VOC, and particle matter.
- DURABLE & STYLISH – Sturdy and designed focused outer casing looks great while protecting your Huma-i device. Have peace of mind when carrying your Huma-i device during your activities.
10. PiCO Home: The World’s Smallest Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- KNOW YOUR AIR: Track the air you in real time with the PiCO Home app and receive personalized recommendations on how to improve your air.
- KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE: PiCO Home helps you maintain a healthier, fresher living environment by monitoring your air with a comprehensive air analysis. It also integrates with Amazon Alexa for an enhanced user experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY SENSORS: Access highly accurate, real-time values for PM 2.5, PM 10, VOCs, carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity levels in your air. PiCO Home is certified FIRST-CLASS rating by Korea Testing and Research Institute.
- EASY TO USE: PiCO Home is easy to connect, read, and understand with LED color indicators. The mobile app acts as a centralized hub to monitor your air from multiple PiCO Homes using your smartphone (iOS 10+ | Android 4.4+
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only).
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE: PiCO Home’s design is sleek and can be used anytime, anywhere, both indoors and outdoors, whether it’s in your gym, bedroom, kitchen, office and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Air Quality Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!