Finding your suitable readers for second nature bags is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for second nature bags including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
596 reviews analysed
1. Second Nature Bags, Premium Certified 100% Compostable Biodegradable, Extra Thick, Kitchen Food Scraps & Home Trash Bags, 3 Gallon, 100 Bags
- 3 GALLON capacity
- 16 inches wide x 17 inches tall
- best for countertop compost pails and small garbage cans
- 100 bags.
- 100% CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE in the US, Europe, Canada and Australia, including BPI, ASTM 6400 and Vinçotte “Ok Home Compost” for backyard composting.
- STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, our premium bags are made from the highest renewable BIO-BASED materials including sugar cane, plant starches, and vegetable oils, they hold up keeping your pail clean and dry.
- PERFECT FOR ORGANIC FOOD WASTE AND TRASH IN YOUR HOME kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, yard, office, baby’s diaper pail and for quick pet pick up.
- BECAUSE YOU CARE about our planet and want to help the earth and oceans!
2. UNNI ASTM D6400 100% Compostable Trash Bags, 13 Gallon, 49.2 Liter, 50 Count, Heavy Duty 0.85 Mils, Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Food Waste Bags, US BPI and Europe OK Compost Home Certified, San Francisco
- 13 Gallon / 49.2 Liter capacity
- Size: 23.75 in x 29.375 in x 0.85 Mils
- 50 Bags Per Roll
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from plant starches and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, nontoxic, easy to use and great for the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat
- store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and use within one year of purchase. Purchase only as many as you can use in a year.
- UNNI compostable bags are the ethical choice for a cleaner environment and an ECO-FRIENDLY future. Thank you taking care of our planet for FUTURE GENERATIONS by replacing plastic with our sustainably manufactured, compostable bags. Together, U ‘n’ I make Earth a better place.
3. BioBag, The Original Compostable Bag, Kitchen Food Scrap Bags, ASTMD6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, Biodegradable Products Institute & VINCOTTE OK Home Certified, Non GMO, 3 Gallon, 100Count
- SIZE 3 GALLON: Contains 100 Compostable BioBags, 3 Gallon Size , 16.9″ x 17.7″, 0.64 mil
- DURABLE COMPOSTABLE SOLUTION: Star sealed BioBag composting bags are gathered at the bottom for extra strength
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: BioBags are made from the starches of plants, vegetable oils and fully compostable polymers
- GUARANTEED TO FIT YOUR BIN: BioBag Food Waste Bags fit most kitchen countertop composting pails and keeps buckets clean
- CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 standard and meets European EN 13432
- BACKYARD/HOME COMPOSTING: BioBag products are also certified by OK Compost HOME for disposal in home backyard compost settings
- NON GMO PRODUCT VERTIFIED – BioBag Products met strict criteria for GMO avoidance to achieve this verification
“BioBag Food Scraps bags are ideally used for the collection of food scraps and other kitchen waste for home, municipal and community composting. Our popular BioBag 3 gallon size is designed to fit most kitchen countertop composting pails. BioBags breathe naturally, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate. This process allows food waste to dry, thus reducing mold and bacteria, which causes odor. When BioBags are used with a ventilated bin, you’ll have the ultimate system for food waste collection. BioBag is the leading supplier of compostable bags across the globe however, BioBag isn’t a large PE plastic bag company that now conveniently dabbles in the new world of compostable bags. We are a small company of dedicated employees, who are fully committed to ONLY producing certified compostable bags and films. It’s All We Do! This product complies with California Law (SB 1972) and other state and local laws regarding compostable labeled products. BioBags are BPI certified to meet the ASTM D6400 specification. BPI Certification #891053. The ASTM D6400 is the North American equivalent of the European EN 13432. Both specifications require that compostable products completely decompose in a composting setting in a specific time frame, leaving no harmful residues behind. For best results: Use within one year of purchase; Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat. (Try the fridge or freezer); Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days; condensation may form when used in a closed container. BioBags are Manufactured in the USA with resin sourced from Italy. BioBags are BPA free and FDA Approved. Certified Compostable wording and the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) logo are visibly printed on each bag. Approved for use in Green & Brown cart communities that accept compostable plastics. “
4. [100 Pack] 1/6 Size Biodegradable Reusable Plastic T-Shirt Bag Eco Friendly Compostable Grocery Shopping Thank You Recyclable Trash Basket Bags
- Appropriate Size – 12 inches width, 6 1/2 inches gusset width, and 22 inches height of these biodegradable bags with targeted shelf life ensure that you carry all the stuff you want to with ease and without worrying about the space you have available.
- Environment-Friendly – Thanks to the HDPE material used to manufacture it, you can be sure of doing a bit towards protecting the environment as these biodegradable t-shirt bags break down or decompose a lot faster than traditional plastic bags used for hot and cold items.
- Attractive Design – The green color and leafy design of this bag allow you to feel confident in carrying it around anywhere, be it a local mom and pop store or a hotel. These bags look good as compared to the traditional white plastic bags.
- Easy Storage – If you want to extend the shelf life of these t-shirt grocery bags, the only thing you need to do is to store them in a dark storage area. As they are 12.5 microns thick, they won’t take much space on your shelves.
- Handy Product – These t-shirt grocery bags are a good choice even if you want to walk for a few minutes to reach your destination thanks to two handy handles that allow you to have a perfect grip and don’t put much strain on your hands.
Use It as Much as You Want Investing in t-shirt grocery bags is highly recommended if you go to the local market regularly and shop a lot. You can use them over and over again for weeks and even months if you keep the load light and store them properly after every use. They can even carry mildly heavy loads for a few minutes and won’t tear easily.
Be Memorable If you own a retail shop or store and you want the customers to remember you, then these green t-shirt bags might help. With a plain yet visible Thank You message written across it, you can be sure that customers will know how much you care for them.
Ample Heat and Cold Resistance These biodegradable bags offer same heat and cold resistance as traditional plastic t-shirt bag which means that they can be used for similar purposes like carrying groceries, cold cut foods, or hot & fresh takeaway orders.
No Leaks If you often carry important stuff like food, groceries, clothes or other things in green plastic t-shirt bags, you might want to consider these as they are sturdy, long-lasting and leak proof. It means that your curries won’t spill and embarrass you.
No Stink or Gluing Issues Several green plastic grocery bags stink or cling to each other a bit too much making it hard for customers to separate them. These bags won’t come with such time-wasting side effects. They have a pleasant smell and can be separated from each other with ease.
5. Plant Based – Hippo Sak Tall Kitchen Bags with Handles, 13 Gallon (45 Count)
- USDA Certified Biobased Product – Made from Plant Based (sugar cane) materials instead of fossil fuel
- Made using renewable resources to reduce your carbon footprint
- More sustainable choice than trash bags made from recycled or virgin plastic
- Guaranteed Stronger than all leading brands – puncture and leak proof
- Made in the USA and 100% Recyclable
6. Evolution Trash Bags: Tall Kitchen Trash Bag, 120 Bags/Box, Made with 70% Certified PCR Material
- White, 13 gallon, super stretch, tall kitchen trash bag, (120bags, 2 rolls of 60)
- EPA Compliant, UL ECOLOGO certified, Qualifies for USGBC LEED program
- Exceeds EPA Procurement Guidelines by 700%
- Made from 70% Certified Post-Consumer Recycled LLDPE. Made in the U.S.A.
- Proud member of 1% For The Planet
7. Juvale Compostable Trash Bags, 3 Gallon Capacity (Green, 100 Pack)
- COMPOSTABLE GARBAGE BAGS: Line your compost pail or small kitchen trash can with these biodegradable compost bags
- once filled simply carry the bag outdoors and toss it into the compost bin!
- HIGH QUALITY: These compostable kitchen trash bags are certified for home composting whether in a food scrap bucket or in a compost pile in your backyard
- use as a kitchen trash bag, food waste bag, or for organic waste
- VALUE PACK: Get 100 compost trash bags at a value price! Make sure to always have some on hand when you need them
- PACKAGING WORKS AS DISPENSER: Cut along the pre-scored lines and the box functions as a handy bag dispenser
- DIMENSIONS: Each bag holds a capacity of 3 gallons and when flattened measures 17.2 x 8.2 inches
Plastic bags do not decompose. Once in landfills, they stay there for a long period of time, causing harm to our environment. These trash bags are an excellent alternative to normal plastic bags. Do you have a compost bin or a compost pile? Use these compost bags as liners as it keeps your compost keeper or pail clean. Once it’s time to dispose of your food waste just carry the bag outdoors and toss it into the compost bin or your very own compost pile!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Second Nature Bags for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!