873 reviews analysed
1. Native Eyewear Dash XP Sunglass Replacement Lens
Native Dash XP Sunglass Replacement Lenses let you quickly adjust the view by just swapping what’s inside your Dash XP frame. When the sun is bright, use a light-blocking lens. When you’re playing in the trees and just need something to protect your eyes from dust, use something closer to clear. You get lots of options without having to buy a lot of frames.
- Material: PCC (polarized crystal carbonate)
- Compatibility: Native Eyewear Dash XP sunglasses
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
2. Native Eyewear Dash XP Sunglasses
- Dash XP = Xtra Lens Protection.
- Interchangeable Lenses.
- Mastoid Temple Grip™.
- Best fits a medium to large profile.
- Weight: 0.65 oz.
- All Dash XP sunglasses include 3 sets of lenses for all light conditions.
- All lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Sportflex™ lenses and Optic Gear Kit included. Optic Gear Kit includes : semi-hard case, soft pouch and sunglass cord.
- Eye Size: 63 1⁄2 mm
- Bridge: 14 1⁄2 mm
- Temple Size: 122 mm
- Weight: 0.5 oz
3. Native Eyewear Dash XP Sunglass Replacement Lens
Native Eyewear Sunglasses style Dash XP is designed with an interchangeable lens system that allows you to adjust to any light condition. The replacement lenses are made from scratch and impact-resistant polarized crystal carbonate that eliminates glare, provides 100% UVA/UVB protection & ensures superb optical clarity. Size: Medium to Large
4. Native Eyewear Hardtop Sunglasses
- plastic frame
- plastic lens
- 3″ high
- 3″ wide
- N3 Polarized lenses filter Blue light, minimizing haze so you get greater Clarity, color and contrast
- Co-injected molded native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Cushion nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size
- Optimal fit for large to extra large Profiles
- Interchangeable lens system, sport flex lens included
Native® upgrades their all-time best seller with performance materials and N3™ lens technology to create the Hardtop Ultra™.XP stands for Xtra Protection through top-of-the-line materials and technology.Co-Injected Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames are lightweight and durable.Single-bridge design.Cam-Action hinges for easy open and close.Cushinol™ nose pads and Mastoid Temple Grip™ keep frames comfortably in place.Flex Metal™ adjustable nose pad system lets you customize your fit.Hybrid venting directs airflow for increased cooling.Raised logo at temples.Interchangeable lenses. Polarized, N3™ lens technology reduces glare and blocks up to 4x more infrared light than other comparable lenses.100% UV protection.Optic Gear Kit included.Imported.Measurements: Eye Size: 67 9⁄10 mm Bridge: 22 3⁄5 mm Temple Size: 131 4⁄5 mm Weight: 1 oz
Perfect for outdoors enthusiasts of all stripes, Native’s Hardtop sunglasses offer a unique interchangeable lens system that lets you switch lenses without having to put your fingers all over the lens. These P.C.C. (Polarized Crystal Carbonate) optical-quality, impact-resistant lenses block 100 percent of harmful UV light and eliminate glare for sharp, clear vision with increased contrast and depth perception. The Hardtop comes with two sets of lenses, and it offers an optimal fit for medium to large profiles. It also comes with interchangeable Gator-lok temples, which allow you to quickly change to a sport band for a more secure fit in extreme conditions.
The self-adjusting Cushinol nosepads and ear stems create a non-slip grip that keeps sunglasses in place, and the cam-action spring hinges allow the temples to quickly lock into position. Other features include:
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: A proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
- Venting system: Incorporates exhaust vents into its design framework to enhance airflow, which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: Designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of a high velocity impact.
- Weight: 0.7 ounces
- Polarized: Yes
- UV protection: 100 percent
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Interchangeable lenses: Yes
- Number of included pairs of lenses: 2
- Face size: Medium to large
5. Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability – 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
From the Manufacturer
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability (it weighs only 458g <16.2oz.> ), it’s ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability (down to 0.95m (3.1 feet ) or 1:2 in macro mode) makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography.
AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens Features
Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness
Low dispersion (LD) glass elements in a lens help reduce chromatic aberration; the tendency of light of different colors to come to different points of focus at the image plane. Chromatic aberration reduces the sharpness of an image, but glass with an extremely low dispersion index, has less of a tendency to separate (defract) a ray of light into a rainbow of colors. This characteristic allows the lens designer to effectively compensate for chromatic aberration at the center of the field (on axis), a particular problem at long focal lengths (the telephoto end of the zoom range), and for lateral chromatic aberration (towards the edges of the field) that often occurs at short focal lengths (the wide-angle end of the zoom range.)”
6. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX-format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 mm (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal Length-50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance-1.48 ft.(0.45 m)
- Newly developed optical system with Aspherical lens element, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- M/A Focus Mode Switch,Filter Thread 58 mm, Autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- Lens not zoomable
What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens, 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G, CL-1013 Soft Lens Case, 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
7. 58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 58MM Lens models include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Camera Models: Canon Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i SL3 SL2 SL1, Canon EOS 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D and more.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “”Ø”” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
8. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
9. Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Motorized Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
10. Top Spinning Base, 3" (75mm) Surface – Double Concave – Optical Glass Lens, 200mm Focal Length – Optically True – Ground, Beveled Edges – Eisco Labs
- DOUBLE CONCAVE || Highly polished, double concave lens
- SPHERICAL || Lens measures 3″ (75mm) in diameter and approximately 12mm thick
- 200MM FOCAL LENGTH || Diverging lens with a 200mm focal length
- OPTICALLY WORKED GLASS || Made of high quality, optically worked glass. Highly polished with beveled, ground edges
- GREAT FOR PHYSICS CLASSROOMS or TOP SPINNING || This optically true lens is excellent for physics classroom demonstrations in optics and light refraction. It’s smooth, concave surface also makes this lens ideal for top spinning
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Native Dash Xp Leanses for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!