942 reviews analysed
1. Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000
2. Minelab EQUINOX 800 Multi-IQ Metal Detector with EQX 11″ DD Smart Coil, Wireless Headphones and WM08 Adapter.
- Total Weight: 2.96 lbs (1.34 kgs) 8 Custom Search Profiles: Each Detect Mode Features 2 Custom Search Profiles so you can Save your Favorite Settings in Each Mode Warranty: 3 Year Limited for Detector, 1 Year for Battery Operating Frequencies: Multi, 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz Fast &
- Accurate Target ID: Fast Recovery Speed with Accurate Target ID
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency For Maximum Performance, Plus a Wide Range of Single Frequencies Get Even More Control of your Audio with Advanced Settings
- You Decide How Much Target Info you Hear Wireless Audio Compatible with Ultra-Fast Wireless Audio with the WM 08, and Fast aptX Low Latency / Bluetooth Headphones
- Gold Detecting Mode: Operates the High Single Frequencies of 20 kHz, 40 kHz or Multi to Detect Gold Nuggets in Mineralized Soils
- Waterproof Design: EQUINOX is Fully Submersible, Ideal for Detecting at the Beach and in Rivers, Streams and Lakes (3m / 10-feet)
- Factory Included Accessories: ML 80 Wireless Headphones with Hard Shell Case WM 08 Wireless Audio Module USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector USB Charging Cable for Headphones Auxiliary Cable Equinox Quick Start Guide
3. Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with GPZ 19" Search Coil
- Extreme Gold Depth: So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before.
- Maximum Gold Sensitivity: The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Precision Ground Balance: Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- Enhanced Noise Immunity: The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference.
- Simple Menu System: The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold.
Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with GPZ 19″ Search Coil
The GPZ 7000 is the future of gold detection. This unbeatable detector will give you extreme gold depth (up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series), for the ultimate gold prospecting performance in all ground conditions.
The GPZ 7000 is the best gold prospecting detector on the market and is capable of finding gold significantly deeper than ANY other metal detector in ALL ground conditions!
GPZ 7000 is our new flagship gold detector, the GPZ 7000. Equipped with exclusive Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT) technology, developed by Bruce Candy, and state-of-the-art features, the GPZ 7000 offers the deepest ground penetration and represents the most significant advancement in gold detecting technologies in years.
This revolutionary gold detector will discover the deepest gold in mineralised ground and has the highest sensitivity available to detect even the smallest traces of gold. LOOK NO FURTHER!
NEW GOLD TECHNOLOGY
A quantum leap in gold performance with breakthrough new technology from Bruce Candy.
ZVT technology goes to the NEXT LEVEL for all serious gold prospectors, providing substantially improved depth. No longer will you be limited to using either sine wave continuous VLF transmission detectors, that struggle in mineralised ground, or square wave PI transmission detectors, that can be insensitive to varying gold sizes and compositions.
“This revolutionary new ZVT technology far surpasses GPX detectors for detecting deep large nuggets AND finding gold at any depth. The GPZ 7000 will open up the gold fields again.”
Bruce Candy, GPZ Inventor
MAXIMUM GOLD RECOVERY
With extreme depth and maximum sensitivity, the GPZ 7000 outperforms both the SDC 2300 and the GPX 5000.
“The GPZ 7000 doesn’t make gold, but sometimes it seems like it can!”
4. Fisher Gold Bug Pro Metal Detector
- Finds the smallest gold nuggets in highly mineralized soils – v-break tm
- industry’s first variable breakpoing tone discrimination system – computerized ground grab tm
- Real-time computerized ground balancing – v.c.o. audio in all metal & discrimination mode – independent control over treshold & gain – continuous ground condition readouts
- Ground phase value indicates type of mineralization – fe3o4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization – static pinpoint with depth indicator – dual headphone jacks
- 19kHz Operating Frequency – Ultra Simple User Interface – Ultra-Lightweight (2.5 lbs)
- Recommended for gold nugget / prospecting
The Gold Bug family has revolutionized gold prospecting with new prospecting tools, Target-ID, incredible depth and all at an affordable price! Its fast retune speed and biaxial Searchcoils create superb target separation with impressive depth. V-Break™, the industry’s first Variable Breakpoint tone discrimination system, allows user control of the multi-tone Audio ID system. This feature helps distinguish iron targets with a distinctive low audio tone while non-ferrite targets like gold, induce high tones. Tone discrimination combines with a dead-accurate Visual ID system to give gold prospectors a vital new tool in finding gold without having to dig any iron targets. An expanded 40-Point Iron ID target range helps differentiate between larger iron objects and smaller nails and pieces. The way it minimizes the masking effects of ferrous targets near non-ferrous targets is simply amazing! Two more unique features are the real-time display of the Ground Phase value and an Fe3O4 meter that indicates the amount of mineralization present. These features monitor changes in soil conditions to locate and trace black sand concentrations where gold is commonly found. The Ground Balance system handles the toughest of ground conditions, capable of balancing all the way to salt. No longer do you need a specialized detector for prospecting and another for coins and relics; the Gold Bug excels at both!
- Discrimination Mode for coins and relics
- Motion All Metal Mode
- No-motion Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- Computerized GROUND GRAB
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout
- Continuous Ground Phase and Mineralization Readout
- V-Break, Industry’s first Variable Tone Breakpoint Discrimination
- Threshold and Gain Adjustments
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Target-ID and 2-Tone Audio that includes V.C.O
- Computerized GROUND GRAB; with Manual Adjust
- Higher Sensitivity
- 1/4″; (6.3 mm) and 1/8″; (3.2 mm) headphone Jacks
- Uses one 9V Alkaline battery
- Standard with 5″; (13 cm) DD Round Closed Waterproof Searchcoil (Gold Bug and Pro only)
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- 5 Year Warranty
5. Minelab Equinox 600 Multi-IQ Metal Detector with EQX 11" Double D Smart Coil
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency: True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design: EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight: Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- Wireless Audio Compatible: Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles: Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
Minelab Equinox 600 Metal Detector, Black / Gray, 3720-0001
6. Fisher Gold Bug-2 Metal Detector with 6 1/2" Elliptical Search Coil
Like the original Fisher Gold Bug metal detector, the Fisher Gold Bug-2 is designed for finding gold nuggets. It offers extraordinary sensitivity, ultra-high frequency (the highest operating frequency on the market), iron-discrimination, dust and moisture resistance, audio-boost and the ability to operate in extremely mineralized soil with a 3-position mineralization switch. Backed by Fisher’s 5 Year Warranty. * Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets * “IRON DISC” mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks. * Resistant to dust and moisture. * Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets * Convertible to hipmount or chest mount * Weighs only 2.9 lbs. * Quartz-crystal locked electronics. * Takes only two, drop-in, 9-V batteries * Dual-knob ground control for coarse and fine adjustment. * 10″ Elliptical Search Coil * 5 Year Warranty
7. Minelab Equinox 800 Multi-IQ Underwater Waterproof Metal Detector & Pro Find 35
- Includes: PRO-FIND 35 pinpointer, EQX 11″ Double-D Smart Coil with Skidplate,
- Wireless Bluetooth / apt-X Low Latency Headphones, WM 08 Wireless Audio Module, Multi-Language Screen Protectors,
- Adjustable Armrest, USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector,
- Representing our most significant coin & treasure introduction since the launch of the CTX 3030 in 2012, Minelab is pleased to announce the release of the new EQUINOX Series Metal Detectors.
- The EQUINOX Series is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector that obsoletes all single frequency VLF detectors. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
Representing our most significant coin & treasure introduction since the launch of the CTX 3030 in 2012, Minelab is pleased to announce the release of the new EQUINOX Series Metal Detectors.
The EQUINOX Series is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector that obsoletes all single frequency VLF detectors. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s STATE-OF-THE ART Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.
8. Minelab Gold Monster 1000 Detector Bundle w/PRO Gold Gold Panning Kit
- The Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 Easy-to-Use High Performance Metal Detector features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you’re looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you’ve been waiting for!
- An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets ≥ 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets ≤ 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
- Features: Fully automatic operation, Extra sensitive 45 kHz VLF performance, Highly adaptable, 2 search coils included, Easy quick start, Automatic noise cancel, Digital electronics, Auto ground balance, Faster processor, Automatic sensitivity
- Specification: Key Technology: Ultra-wide dynamic range 45kHz VLF, Detect Modes: Gold (Iron reject), Deep All-Metal, Discrimination: Gold Chance Indicator (high/low), Ground Balance: Automatic (Easy-Trak), Noise Cancel: Automatic (On start-up), Sensitivity Adjust: Manual (1–10), Auto (11), Auto+ (12), Volume Adjust: Manual 1–6, Visual Display: Monochrome LCD, Detector Length: 1382mm–944mm (54.4″–37.2″), Detector Weight (with10″ × 6″ coil): 1.33kg (2.94lbs) (excluding battery)
- Audio Output: Internal speaker or headphones 3.5mm (1/8″), Coils (standard): GM 10 (10″ x 6″ Double-D), GM 05 (5″ Double‑D), Waterproof/Splashproof: Coils waterproof to 1m (3′), Control box rain/splash-proof, Battery options: Li-Ion (included), 8 × AA Batteries (not included), Warranty: 2 years control box & coil
The Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 Easy-to-Use High Performance Metal Detector features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you’re looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you’ve been waiting for!
Up until now, there has always been a compromise between frequency and sensitivity when optimizing detector performance, because lower frequencies are more sensitive to larger gold nuggets and higher frequencies are more sensitive to smaller gold nuggets.
When comparing detectors, the three curves in the diagram represent each detector’s ability to find small gold nuggets of a certain size, at a maximum possible depth. Most detectors will find a very large nugget just beneath the surface, however a detector’s sensitivity to gold determines how many smaller nuggets will ultimately be recovered in difficult (noisy) ground at greater depths.
Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 Metal Detector Bundle Includes:
- Minelab PRO GOLD Gold Panning Kit 2 Pans, Classifier & More
Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 Metal Detector includes the following:
- GM 10 (10″ x 6″ Double-D) Search Coil
- GM 05 (5″ Double‑D) Search Coil
- Two-Year Warranty
An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets ≥ 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets ≤ 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
9. Garrett at Gold Waterproof Metal Detector with Headphones and ProPointer at PinPointer
- This package includes a Garrett AT Gold Waterproof Metal Detector with 5×8 DD Search Coil, Mastersound Headphones, Garrett ProPointer AT Pinpointer and AA Batteries
- Highly Recommended – Prospecting, Coin, Jewelry, Cache Hunting, Relic Hunting, Organized Hunts and Shallow Fresh Water Hunting
- Target ID Cursor Segments 20 | Iron Discrimination Segments 44 | Search Modes 3 | Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments 8
- Electronic Pinpointing Yes | Frequency 18 kHz | Audio Tone ID Levels 3 | Standard Searchcoil 5″ x 8″ ( 14x20cm) DD PROformance
- Length (Adjustable) 42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m) | Total Weight 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.) | Batteries 4 AA (included) | Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
This package includes a Garrett AT Gold Waterproof Metal Detector with 5×8 DD Search Coil, Mastersound Headphones, Garrett ProPointer AT Pinpointer and AA Batteries
AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting.
The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets
The AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode. The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found. This detector is also waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams.
In addition to its True All Metal Mode, the AT Gold includes two Discrimination Modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting either the DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator gains more Tone ID information from targets in addition to the ability to discriminate unwanted trash targets (e.g. nails, foil, pull tabs).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Minelab Eureka Gold Coil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!