We spent many hours on research to finding laptop hard drive 750 gb, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laptop hard drive 750 gb, you should not miss this article. laptop hard drive 750 gb coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 laptop hard drive 750 gb by our suggestions
793 reviews analysed
1. TOSHIBA MQ01ABD075 750GB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5 9.5mm SATA 3.0Gb/s internal notebook hard drive – Bare Drive
toshiba’s Mq01abd Series Offers Capacity Up To 1tb Of Storage Capacity Using 500gb Per Platter Technology, Enabling The Mq01abd Hard Disk Drives To Speed Data Processing At Higher Performance Than Prior Generation Products. The 5,400 Rpm Drive Series Is Engineered For Energy Efficiency And Quiet Operation, Contributing To Longer And Quieter Operation On A Single Battery Charge.the 500gb-per-platter Design, Coupled With The Benefits Of Power Efficiency And Acoustic Performance Allows Pc And Consumer Electronics Devices To Provide Up To 1tb Of Capacity With Fast Performance, Minimal Heat Dissipation And Enhanced Power Utilization In A Compact, 2.5-inch Form Factor. The Mq01abdseries Is Ideal For Notebook And Desktop Pcs, Mobile Workstations, Gaming Consoles, Dvr Set-top Boxes, External Storage Solutions And Other Applications Requiring High Capacity, Durability And Cost-effective Storage.the Mq01abd Drive Series Continues Toshiba Corporation’s Global Commitment To Environmentally Conscious Products (ecps) That Have Minimal Environmental Impact. As Part Of This Voluntary Initiative, Toshiba Has Reduced Or Eliminated Additional Hazardous Substances In The Mq01abd Drives.
2. 750GB Seagate Momentus SATA 2.5-inch laptop hard drive (7200rpm, 16MB cache) ST9750420AS
750GB Seagate laptop hard drive, SATA 3Gbps interface, with 16MB built-in cache and a rotation speed of 7200rpm. From the popular Seagate Momentus laptop drive range. Standard 9.5mm height.
3. Western Digital 750 GB WD Blue SATA III 5400 RPM 8 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive WD7500LPCX
- Low profile design to fit thin laptops and tablets.
- Low power consumption and ultra-quiet design
- Reliable and rugged – Shock Guard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. Secure Park parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down, and when the drive is off.
- 750 GB capacity holds up to 150,000 digital photos, 187,000 MP3 files, and 190 hours of HD video.
- 2 year limited warranty. Package includes a hard drive only – no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
WD Blue Everyday Storage Mobile Hard Drive
Big capacity for portable computing.
Built to WD’s highest standards of quality and reliability, WD Blue offers the features and entry-level capacities that are ideal for your computing needs. WD Blue is designed by the brand that you trust with the quality you would expect for a tested, proven, everyday storage solution.
A modern classic
WD Blue storage is designed and manufactured with technology found in WD’s original award-winning desktop and mobile hard drives. WD Blue sets the baseline for everyday storage by consistently delivering improved performance over previous generations while successfully maintaining WD’s quality and reliability for over six generations. The difference is that our colors never fade, generation after generation.
Your power of choice
WD Blue is available in a broad range of entry-level capacities, cache sizes, form factors and interfaces so you can be sure there’s a drive that’s the perfect fit for your system. However, not all hard drives are created equally and for your applications that demand more, WD gives you the power of choice.
Drive with confidence
We perform tests on hundreds of systems, configurations, and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab to give our customers the confidence that our drives will work in their systems for the ultimate compatibility. WD Blue allows you to use our drive with confidence, knowing that our storage advancements such as NoTouch Ramp Load technology are proven and reliable everyday solutions.
NoTouch Ramp Load technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Upgrading your drive is easy
WD Acronis TrueImage, available as a free download on the WD Support site, enables you to copy all your data to a new drive so you don’t have to reinstall your operating system to get all the benefits of a new drive.
- Family and business computing
- Adding storage in notebooks or external enclosures
- Adding extra storage space for photos, videos and music
Features at a glance
- Solid performance and reliability
- Built to the highest standards of quality
The WD advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior to any product launch. On average, each new product goes through 600,000 hours of testing. WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles. You can also call toll-free support 7 days per week in the U.S. and Canada. See the WD Support site for full details.
All WD drives purchased from Amazon.com are shipped in WD-certified hard drive packaging. It is designed and fully tested to provide WD products with the highest of safety while in transit. With WD-certified packaging, you can rest assured that your WD hard drive will arrive safely, fully protected, in a non-descript, easy-open package.
WD Blue storage is tested and recommended for use in notebooks, external enclosures and certain industrial applications.
You might also consider:
|Big capacity for portable computing.||Cool, quiet operation with massive capacity.||Desktop-class performance for notebook computers.||The must have solution for your single-bay PC.||The right drive for personal, home or small office NAS.|
|Ideal for||Notebooks, external enclosures and certain industrial applications.||Custom-built enclosures and other applications that require cool and quiet operation.||Notebook computers.||Notebooks and all-in-one computers.||Personal, home and small office, 1-5 bay NAS systems.|
|Capacity range||250 GB – 1 TB||1.5 TB – 2 TB||160 GB – 750 GB||120 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD||750 GB – 1 TB|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s
SATA 3 Gb/s
|SATA 6 Gb/s
SATA 3 Gb/s
|SATA 6 Gb/s
SATA 3 Gb/s
|SATA 6 Gb/s||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|15 mm||9.5 mm||9.5 mm||9.5 mm|
|8 MB||16 MB||n/a||16 MB|
|Highest notebook capacity|
|Network Storage Systems|
4. Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 2.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 128MB Cache for PC Laptop – Frustration Free Packaging (ST1000LM048)
- The BarraCuda mobile internal hard drive is the go to upgrade for on the go computing thanks to big capacity in a small form factor
- Tackle projects, maneuver applications, and multitask like a pro with a wide range of available capacities
- Features specialized caching technology for optimized data flow and faster loading
- Confidently rely on portable hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 2 year limited warranty
BarraCuda mobile storage is the go-to internal hard drive upgrade for on-the-go computing. Featuring big capacity in a small form factor, a wide range of available capacities, and specialized caching technology, it’s perfect for editing projects, maneuvering applications, and multitasking like a pro. Confidently rely on hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation and enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty.
5. HGST Travelstar 2.5-Inch 750GB 5400RPM SATA II 8 MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (0J11563)
High-capacity storage paves the way for new mobile platforms Travelstar 5K750 is a 5400 RPM, 375GB/platter, 2.5-inch hard drive with capacities of 500GB, 640GB and 750GB. This standard 9.5mm, two-disk design, intended for use in notebook PCs, external storage, gaming consoles and other mobile applications, is Hitachi’s first to leverage Advanced Format. Advanced Format increases the physical sector size on hard drives from 512 bytes to 4096 (4K) bytes, which increases drive capacities and improves error correction capabilities. The Travelstar 5K750 allows manufacturers to deliver high-capacity, power-efficient systems. Manufacturers can consult the Hitachi Advanced Format Technology Brief for more information on using these hard drives. The 5K750 continues to demonstrate Hitachi’s ecological leadership, with its halogen-free and low-power products, and carries the EcoTrac classification. Travelstar 5K750 delivers the balance of capacity, ruggedness and low-power to meet the needs of consumers and commercial users.
From the Manufacturer
The Travelstar 5K750 hard drive is a 2.5-inch hard drive designed to offer exceptional performance with quiet operation in mobile applications such as laptops and gaming consoles. The Travelstar 5K750 series is available in capacities of 500GB*, 640GB, and 750GB, and features technologies that help protect your valuable data such as Bulk Data Encryption and TrueTrack technology.
High-Capacity Storage Paves the Way for New Mobile Platforms
Travelstar 5K750 is a 5400 RPM, 375GB/platter, 2.5-inch hard drive with capacities of 500GB, 640GB and 750GB–ideal for use in notebook PCs, external storage, gaming consoles, and other mobile applications. This standard 9.5mm, two-disk design is HGST’s first to leverage Advanced Format. Advanced Format increases the physical sector size on hard drives from 512 bytes to 4096 (4K) bytes, which increases drive capacities and improves error correction capabilities. The Travelstar 5K750 enables high-capacity, power-efficient systems.
The 5K750 continues to demonstrate HGST’s ecological leadership, with its halogen-free and low-power products, and carries the EcoTrac classification. Travelstar 5K750 delivers the balance of capacity, ruggedness and low-power to meet the needs of consumers and commercial users.
Travelstar 5K750 is the fifth generation self-encrypting drive (SED) to feature HGST’s Bulk Data Encryption. The SED encrypts data in real time using protected keys, providing users the highest level of data protection available. It also speeds and simplifies drive re-purposing. By deleting the encryption key, the data on the drive is rendered unreadable, thereby eliminating the need for time-consuming data-overwrite.
Enhanced Availability (EA) for 24/7 Access to Data
HGST provides enhanced availability models that allow the Travelstar 5K750 to deliver 24×7 access to data for data-intensive applications requiring round-the-clock operation. The 5K750 provides high capacity, durability and low power utilization on a proven platform for quality and reliability. EA models support the stringent demands of “always-on” applications in lower-transaction environments.
HGST Quality and Service
All HGST hard drives are designed to the highest quality standards with field-proven components. They are backed by HGST’s worldwide technical support and integration services, enabling customers around the globe to bring their products to market quickly.
*One GB is equal to one billion bytes when referring to hard drive capacity. Accessible capacity will vary according to operating environment and formatting.
- Interface: SATA 3Gb/s
- Capacity (GB): 750 max
- Max. areal density (Gbits/sq. in.): 472
- Data buffer (MB): 8
- Rotational speed (RPM): 5400
- Media transfer rate (Mbits/s, max): 996
- Interface transfer rate (MB/s, max): 300
- Environmental (operating) Ambient Temperature: 0 to 60 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity (non-condensing): 8% to 90%
- Environmental (non-operating) Ambient Temperature: -40 to 65 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity (non-condensing): 5% to 95%
- Power Requirement: +5 VDC (+/- 5%)
- Active Idle Power Consumption (W): 0.8
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 70mm x 100mm x 9.5mm
- Weight (typical, g, max.): 102
6. Western Digital 750 GB WD Blue Mobile Hard Drive – 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 16 MB Cache, 2.5" – WD7500LPCX
WD Blue 2.5-inch PC Hard Drives deliver solid performance and reliability while providing you with all of the space you need to hold enormous amounts of photos, videos, files, and games. WD Blue 2.5-inch Hard Drives are designed for use as primary drives in notebooks, desktops, All-in-One PCs, external enclosures, and game consoles.
7. Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch – Frustration Free Packaging (ST2000DM008)
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go-to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application—from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty
8. Toshiba 1TB 5400RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5 inch Notebook Hard Drive (MQ01ABD100V) – 1 Year Warranty
9. Generic 50603275594641 SATA Laptop Internal Hard Drive 5400 RPM for Laptop/Mac/PS3, 750 GB
2.5 SATA hard disk drive for laptop 8MB cache 5400 rpm 1 year warranty with sortie , perfect for laptop and mac.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Hard Drive 750 Gb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!