The Best I5 6600K With Cooling Unit
Finding your suitable readers for i5 6600k with cooling unit is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for i5 6600k with cooling unit including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
684 reviews analysed
1. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
- The world’s most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- 6 Cores and 12 processing threads, bundled with the Quiet AMD Wraith Stealth cooler
- 4.2 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 35 MB of game Cache, ddr4-3200 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on x570 motherboards
2. Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K desktop processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 offers powerful performance for gaming, creating and productivity. Thermal solution NOT included in the box.
3. Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
4. Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.0 GHzLGA 1151 300 Series 65W
Prepare to be amazed with the 8th generation Intel Core Desktop Processor family. The 8th generation Intel Core i5-8400 comes with 6 processing Cores and 6 Threads. That’s 2 additional Cores versus the previous generation for more processing power. This Intel core processor redefines mainstream desktop PC performance with features such as 9MB Cache and up to 4.0 GHz max Frequency. Immerse yourself in your favorite media content while the Intel UHD Graphics 630 provides you with a much richer visual experience. Be sure to pair your 8th Gen desktop processor with a motherboard based on the Intel 300 Series chipset. Experience new system acceleration when paired with Intel Optane Memory and a 2.5″ Hdd. Supports two-channel DDR4 memory technology, which allows your system to have up to 64 GB of memory and up to 2666 MT/s memory transfer speeds.
5. Intel Core i7-9700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.7 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W
9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700 desktop processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel vPro Technology. Offers high performance for enthusiast Gaming, creating, and overall productivity. Thermal solution included in the box. Only compatible with 300 Series chipset based motherboard. 65W.
6. Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151 [BX80662I76700K]
Intel i7-6700k quad-core (4 core) 4 ghz processor – socket h4 lga-1151. Display resolution up to 4096×2304. Max Turbo Frequency: 4.20 GHz. Memory Types: DDR4-1866/2133, DDR3L-1333/1600 at 1.35V. Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz, Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
7. Intel Core i5-7600K LGA 1151 Desktop Processors (BX80677I57600K)
- Sockets Supported : FCLGA1151
- Intel 200/1001 Series Chipset Compatibility (1. Excludes Intel Optane Technology support)
- Intel HD Graphics 630. Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 Gega hertz
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Does not support Hyper-Threading Technology
- DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
Intel Core i5-7600K LGA 1151 Desktop Processors (BX80677I57600K)
8. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Desktop Memory Kit – Black (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
9. AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler – YD270XBGAFBOX
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler. Note that 300-series motherboards may require a BIOS flash to be compatible with Ryzen Desktop 2000-series processors
10. Intel Boxed Core I7-6700 FC-LGA14C 3.40 GHz 8 M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151 BX80662I76700
Boxed Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.00 GHz) FC-LGA14C – Skylake
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found I5 6600K With Cooling Unit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!