580 reviews analysed
1. WHITE VISTA Automation Module (VAM) by Honeywell
2. Honeywell Vista Automation Module, VAM, by Honeywell, Z-Wave Certified
3. Honeywell Ademco 1361 16.5v 40VA Plug-in Transformer
4. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
5. Honeywell Ademco TUXWIFIW Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, White (6280i) 7" Screen
- 7″ color widescreen display, 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch. Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN. View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display.
- Z-Wave controller built-in Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devicesMost Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch is a 7″, high-resolution graphic touchscreen that functions as an integrated security system keypad, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture frame in one. It a cost-effective way to capture new markets by seamlessly integrating security with cameras and Z-Wave® enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. A built-in web server lets end-users control Tuxedo Touch anywhere in their home and view live video on up to four local cameras per screen on an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, Internet TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN.Whether controlling the security system or other functions within the home, the large graphic icons—which also match the Total Connect interface—simplify operation. Homeowners can receive important alerts about events remotely with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services—a great RMR opportunity.A digital picture frame feature can be managed by end-users with the simple insertion of an SD card—letting them create cinema-quality slideshows right at the Tuxedo Touch display. A choice of white or silver/black blend with any décor. Tuxedo Touch is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish language options, with voice annunciation of alarm status (English only)
6. Eyez-On Envisalink EVL-4EZR IP Security Interface Module for DSC and Honeywell (Ademco) Security Systems, Compatible with Alexa
- STAY CONNECTED: EnvisaLink 4 will allow you to receive text and email messages as well as control your Honeywell Vista and DSC security systems through the internet.
- SMARTPHONE COMPATIBLE: The EnvisaLink 4 also provides access through a virtual keypad using an iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
- FULLY UPGRADEABLE: As new features become available, the EvisaLink 4 is easily upgraded over the network and automatically keeps itself up to date.
- BROWSER AND VOIP FRIENDLY: It allows you to view the status of and even control your alarm panel through a standard web-browser or smart-phone. VOIP Friendly.
- PANEL COMPATIBILITY: Honeywell Vista Panels (Vista20P, 21iP, 15P, 10P, 128, and 250.) DSC PowerSeries (1555, 1555 MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864). Compatible with Alexa.
7. Eyez-On EnvisaLink EVL4-EZR IP Interface Module for DSC and Honeywell (Ademco) Security Systems Bundle with Blucoil 14-FT 1 Gbps Cat5e Cable, Compatible with Alexa
- WIRELESS CONTROL – With the help of the EnvisaLink EVL4-EZR, you can receive SMS/email and control your security alarm panel (e.g. Honeywell Vista and DSC PowerSeries) through a smartphone (Android, Blackberry, and iPhone) or standard web browser. This IP Interface Module is also VOIP-friendly.
- REMOTELY UPGRADABLE – EnvisaLink EVL4-EZR automatically keeps itself up-to-date
- it easily upgrades over the network.
- SECURED PROTECTION – Eyez-On ensures that all the EVL4-EZR IP Interface Modules are protected with 128-bit encryption.
- COMPATIBILITY – This interface module works well with DSC PowerSeries: 1555, 1555 MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864 and Honeywell Vista Panels: Vista20P, 21iP, 15P, 10P, 128P, 250P. Compatible with Alexa.
- INCLUDES – Eyez-On EnvisaLink EVL4-EZR IP Interface Module (Single). Blucoil 14-Foot Cat5e UTP Cable with RJ45 Connectors – 24 AWG Wire Copper.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Vista Vam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!