648 reviews analysed
1. GE Relax High Definition LED Light Bulb 10.5-watt 2700K Comfortable Soft White 800-Lumens 6-Pack 60-watt Replacement Dimmable A19
- Relax LED HD-Light Exceptional Color Contrast and Boldness
- Comfortable Soft White Light 2700K Temperature Recommended for Bedroom Family Room and Dining Room
- Provides 800-lumens 60-watt replacement uses only 10.5-watt
- Lasts 13 years $81 savings on energy per bulb 6-pack A19
- GE “Imagination at work” a trusted home brand
- The light that’s just right. Light has the ability to do more than just a light a room-it can influence the mood and atmosphere of the surrounding space, and it can affect how we work and live.
- High definition light is tailored for every room to match the right light to the right space. RELAX-HD light offers a warm, soft white light perfect for comfortable moments and cozy spaces.
- Use RELAX in spaces like bedrooms, family rooms, and dining rooms.
2. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26)
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life
3. GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
4. GE Lighting 31879 Light Bulb Reveal HD Dimmable LED Decorative 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 420-Lumen Candelabra Base Bent Tip, 2-Pack
5. GE Lighting 36566 Clear Finish Light Bulb Dimmable LED Vintage Style ST19 6 (60-Watt Replacement), 560-Lumen Medium Base, 2-Pack, Warm Candle
- Dimmable 60-Watt replacement using only 6-Watts of energy
- Rated to last over 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves $89 in energy costs vs a 60-Watt incandescent ceiling fan A15 bulb over the bulbs life
- Provides 560 lumens of light output and is same size and shape as vintage Edison incandescent ST19 bulbs, helping to create unique atmospheres
- Warm White 2200K Color Temperature provides warm, illuminating light
6. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 13-watt (100-watt Replacement), 1140-Lumen A21 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98878
7. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98877
8. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
9. GE Classic 6-Pack 45 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White R20 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 45 Watt replacement using only 6.5 Watts (460 lumens). 45-Watt R20 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm,
- 6 LED bulbs per package
- soft white light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use Saves 63 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs
GE classic soft white LED 45 watt replacement R20 indoor floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE classic soft white LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic soft white R20 LED bulbs and save 63 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 45 watt R20 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED bulbs feature instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL and incandescent light bulbs with GE classic soft white LED R20 (2-1 with 2 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Reveal Warm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!