546 reviews analysed
1. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
2. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
3. WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
4. Victoria GDL-194 Cast Iron Large Reversible double Burner Rectangular Grill and Griddle Combo, 18.5" x 10", Black
- Large Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling. Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders. Large griddle can fit 2 standard burners so you can cook 2 things at once. Great for meal prep!
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc.
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939.
Color: Black | size: 18.5″ x 10″ for over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation. you can feel the difference when you hold the Victoria large reversible griddle – the wider handles make it easier to carry, while the intricately designed grill lines and oil catcher make cooking and serving easier and healthier. Seasoned and ready to use, the smooth side of the reversible griddle can be used for cooking bacon, eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. The ridged grill side is great for grilling foods such as steak, sausages, BBQ ribs, fish, chicken and hamburgers. Victoria cast iron griddle distributes heat evenly from the bottom through the sidewalls. It is perfect for a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook food without scorching.
5. NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
6. Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
- Reversible cast-iron grill/griddle provides fast, even heating
- Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse for indoor or outdoor cooking
- 2 easy-grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping, or hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- made in USA
- hand wash only
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches
The Lodge 10.5-inch Single Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle conveniently fits over a single stovetop burner, offering a smooth side for bacon and eggs and a ribbed side for grilling up some burgers.
The grill/griddle provides fast, even heating for searing, baking, broiling, frying or grilling. At home in the oven, on the stove, grill or over the campfire, and can be used on induction cooktops.
Two easy grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches.
7. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
8. Camp Chef CGG24B Cast iron grill/griddle
9. hOmeLabs Smokeless Indoor Electric Grill – Removable Non-Stick Grill Grates, Tempered Glass Lid, 1500W Fast Heating Element, Digital Temperature Control and Bonus Griddle Plate
- HEALTHIER GRILLING, LESS SMOKE – Grill indoors with this hOmeLabs smokeless electric grill as it has a built-in smoke extractor which helps remove the smoky odor while cooking, with the included grill plate allows excess fat to fall into the drip tray while still providing a delicious seared flavor. Great for grilling meats, korean bbq, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more
- PORTABLE and SPACE SAVER – Use your electric grill inside or outside your house, bring it on your patio, use during a picnic or out-of-town where there is a power source you can plug it in. Storage space will also be less of a problem as this 19.5 x 11.8 x 7.7-inch with 1-meter cord compact portable smokeless grill can fit almost anywhere
- TIME-SAVING TECHNOLOGY – No need for any time-consuming preparations as this flame-free multifunction grill lets you cook efficiently and delivers consistent results every time with its adjustable 6-temp (200-450°F) settings. Also equipped with a tempered glass lid with stainless steel handle so you can easily check your food without lifting up the cover
- NON-STICK GRILL and GRIDDLE PLATES – The set comes with non-stick grilling & griddle plates for multifunctional cooking and an extra large cooking space of 13.5 x 8 inches. Use the griddle plate for pancakes, pizzas, eggs, or toast. Then the grill plate to achieve the authentic grill marks on your favorite barbecue dishes, steak, or fish.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN DISHWASHER SAFE – Cleaning your electric grill is now made easier because of its detachable design so you can clean them by hand or simply put them in the dishwasher. Note to always let your grill cool down before you wash it and only the glass lid cover, non-stick griddle & grill plates, drip tray, and water tray can be cleaned in the dishwasher
10. Griddle Aluminum Bbq Square Grill Pan,Aluminum Non-stick Stove Top Grilling Grill Perfect For meats Steaks Fish And Vegetables By Moss & Stone (Comes With a Special Cloth And Gloves)
- MAXIMUM COMFORTABLE >
- -Our Moss & Stone pan is made of lightweight aluminum that is comfortable to use and does not weigh in, allowing for multi-use with maximum comfort, with the special grill accessories that they including silicone handels on the sides to protect against heat and the special glove for the heat, and with a special cloth that gives a thorough cleaning of fats and dirt and together with hot water, allows for thorough and easy cleaning Make use of something extraordinary
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL >
- -Our grill pan is built in a way that the heat effect spreads evenly throughout the pan and so the juices spread evenly and deliciously, and it also creates an extensive work area that can be used and roast many types of foods ranging from charred vegetables with BBQ, fish, chicken, to steaks and burgers and special meats
- THE ATMOSPHERE >
- -Our grill pan is very light in weight which gives priority over a heavy cast iron skillet and an outdoor bbq that doesn’t allow us to use certain weather conditions whatever we can get in any situation and time, and along with the ridges along the pan that create a barbecue effect and look great, you can easily entertain guests Many at each courtyard party special event and even just family dinner in a relaxed atmosphere.
- THE THINKING >
- -We at Moss & Stone want to get the best out of our products, so our grill pan is built and suitable for all types of cookers, from regular cookers to the oven and especially the induction technology that creates a different experience for you in a few seconds,Also our griddle pan was built in the way that it will be nonstick pan that gives a healthier eating experience without fats for the whole family.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT >
- – we at Moss & Stone, offer not only top grade-A quality products but also provide top of the line customer service along with our 1-Year no questions asked warranty policy which you won’t get with other brands.And so it creates the perfect pleasure of smelling the eye-catching look of the product and going through an extraordinary cooking experience and ending with a calm head in terms of cleanliness and warranty for a year!!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Griddle Jxgridl236 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!