885 reviews analysed
1. GE Part Number WR17X12124 GRILL RECESS BK
- This part is compatible with models including
- Dispenser drip tray WR17X12124 catches water that drips from the dispenser during use
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This dispenser drip tray (part number WR17X12124) is for refrigerators
- Pull the existing dispenser drip tray from the dispenser housing and slide the new dispenser drip tray into place
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This dispenser drip tray (part number WR17X12124) is for refrigerators. Dispenser drip tray WR17X12124 catches water that drips from the dispenser during use. Pull the existing dispenser drip tray from the dispenser housing and slide the new dispenser drip tray into place. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
2. GE WB07X11392 Grill Microwave
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Grill WB07X11392 G.E. grille kick plate.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Grill WB07X11392 G.E. grille kickplate
3. Chefman 3-IN-1 Electric Indoor Grill Pot & Skillet, Versatile – Slow Cook, Steam, Simmer, Stir Fry and Serve, Non Stick Electric Griddle Pan w/Temperature Control & Tempered Glass Lid, Black
- GRILLED PERFECTION: Get that great grilled flavor right from your kitchen counter, making it easy to grill no matter the weather or from any location. Adjustable temperature range from 200° to 450° F makes it easy to cook a variety of food to perfection
- great for grilling veggies, burgers, fish, chicken and more!
- VERSATILE: Large 10-inch diameter and deep 3-quart pot offer a variety of cooking options
- Grill, Slow Cook, Steam, Simmer and Stir Fry. The tempered glass clear view lid makes it easy to keep an eye on your food while it’s cooking so you can get picture perfect results every time!
- RAISED GRILL: Raised grill surface allows fat to drip away as food cooks, for healthy and delicious dishes, every time
- non-stick surface allows for smoother cooking and easy cleanup.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Temperature control knob is removable
- the cooking pan and lid are dishwasher safe making cleaning quick and easy!
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for tailor made step-by-step recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free – we’ve got your back! 1200 Watts/120 Volts – RJ05-R
Grilling indoors has never been so easy! With the Chefman 3-in-1 electric grill pot & skillet, there are endless options for hot, hearty and healthy dishes! The removable temperature control knob goes up to 450° F For versatility. Make the most of your purchase with access to Club Chefman for tailor-made step-by-step recipes, videos and more! Cetl approved with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability.
4. Power Smokeless Grill with Tempered Glass Lid with Interchangeable Griddle Plate and Turbo Speed Smoke Extractor Technology
Description Grill your favorite foods to perfection all year long with the Power Grill. Make delicious food indoors with electricity on this smokeless grill with a built-in fan. Grill up to four large steaks, cook up to six juicy burgers, or barbeque eight pieces of chicken at once on the large grilling surface. The Power Grill quickly heats up to 450°F and maintains a constant temperature, letting you cook food faster. Best of all, the Cerami-tech nonstick coating means nothing sticks to the surface of this indoor grill. Its see-through silicon-sealed glass lid lets you see exactly when your food is ready.
5. Gotham Steel Dual Electric Sandwich Maker and Panini Grill with Ultra Nonstick Copper Surface, Makes 2 Sandwiches in Minutes – Perfect Every Time, with Virtually No Clean Up
- Make perfect grilled cheese sandwiches at home in minutes with virtually no clean up
- Perfect for dorm rooms and cozy kitchens, the Sandwich Grill can make two items at once, with a lock-down lid guaranteeing both sides cook evenly while the nonstick plates seal in your favorite ingredients
- No fuss clean up – cleanup couldn’t be easier thanks to the Gotham Steel nonstick plates. Simply wipe them clean with a damp cloth once they’ve cooled
- The Gotham Steel Sandwich easily make sandwiches, grill omelets, and even crisp French toast in one product
- Extremely simple to use, with built in indicator lights to know when it is ready
Meet the Gotham Steel Pan with our revolutionary Ti-Cerama coating that combines super strong titanium fused with super slick ceramic for the perfect balance of nonstick and durability. With nothing sticking to the pan and food sliding off like you’re cooking on air, Gotham Steel will change the way you cook – and clean. We’ve tried everything from burnt cheese to melted candy with the same exhilarating result – nonstick and easy clean up.
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. Large Grill Mat & Oven Liner Bake Mats, 2 Pieces – 17×24 inches Reusable Roast Sheets for Gas, Charcoal, Electric Grill – Non-Stick, Durable, Washable for BBQ, Grilling & Baking – Great Gift Idea
- EXTRA LARGE & PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Our copper grill mat and oven liners are made to help you enjoy cooking like never before! These reusable grill mats absorb all the drips and spills while the extra-large 17 x 24 inches size gives you more space to cook to make grilling and baking both faster and easier. Thanks to the large size these can be cut to meet the shape of almost any grill, stove or oven.
- GRILLING & BAKING MADE EASY: With our copper cooking sheets for grill and oven liners, you’ll never have to worry about using oil or butter to grill, fry or bake food ever again! Using extra layers of PTFE, this pack of 2 non-stick BBQ grill mats distributes heat evenly across the food while preventing flare-ups and stopping the food from burning. It’s thicker, more durable and works perfectly with all kinds of ovens, charcoal grills and more.
- HASSLE FREE CLEANING: Why waste time cleaning up when you can let our copper over liners and grill mat stop you from making a mess in the first place? By absorbing all the oil, spills, and drips, our non stick and dishwasher safe copper food mats save you time and effort that would be wasted on cleaning so that you can make the most of your time cooking and get to eating faster.
- REVERSIBLE AND REUSABLE: This set of 2 copper chef grill mats and non-stick over liners is made to provide you with long lasting and reliable use. These both side of our reversible oven mats can be used and can be easily cleaned. These are perfect for making all kinds of food ranging from steaks, burgers, sausages, kebab, steaks, and pizza, to desserts like cookies, cakes, pancakes, and a lot more.
- 100% RISK-FREE PURCHASE: We make customer satisfaction our top priority which is why we only use the highest quality materials that are both safe to use and durable enough to provide lasting use. Each purchase you make is backed by our 100% Customer Satisfaction Warranty because that’s just how confident we are that you’ll love our extra-large grill mat and oven liner set!
Stop worrying about making a mess and fall in love with cooking all over again with Alto Fresh copper grill and bake mats set!
Simply line your oven or place on your grill to enjoy a hassle free cooking experience like you’ve never had before. Our extra large, non-stick, and non-toxic copper mats are made to provide long-term and reliable use.
These are both reusable, washable and extra thick to add more durability to ensure lasting use. Whether you’re having a BBQ in your backyard or making a pizza in the oven, you can count on our reusable cooking sheets to ensure a mess-free and delightful experience.
Each set contains 2 heavy duty copper mats so you can have one on standby or use as a gift for friends and family.
Copper Grill Mat | Non Stick Oven Liner | Oven Protector | Oven Liners for Bottom of Electric Oven | Oven Mat for Bottom of Oven | Oven Drip Liners | Copper Cooking Sheets for Grill | Copper Mats for Grilling | Copper Grilling Mats for Grill | Miracle BBQ Grill Mat | Grill Sheets for Gas Grill | BBQ Grill Mats Non Stick Reusable
Click on the “Add To Cart” button now to order today to make grilling, cooking and baking easier simple and fun again.
8. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
9. Kitchen + Home Oven Liner Set of 2 – Large Heavy Duty 100% PFOA & BPA Free – FDA Approved Non-stick Reusable Oven Liner for Gas, Electric & Microwave Ovens – Works as Baking Mat & Grill Mat
- KEEP OVEN CLEAN – Our reusable non-stick oven liner catches drips and spills to eliminate stuck on mess in your oven and wipes clean effortlessly, so you don’t waste unnecessary time and effort cleaning your oven floor.
- EXTRA HEAVY DUTY – Our oven liner is the thickest and sturdiest on the market. The unique patented coating outlasts traditional liners and can handle temperatures up to 500°F. Dishwasher Safe.
- FDA APPROVED – Don’t settle for thin oven liners made of inferior materials that curl, crack, smoke or releases chemicals. Our oven liners have been laboratory tested and are certified 100% PFOA & BPA Free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Forget time consuming, energy intensive “self-cleaning” oven modes and toxic oven cleaners. These oven liners protect your kitchen’s most valuable appliance with no chemicals, and while wasting no energy.
- VERSATILE – Perfect for gas & electric ovens, microwaves, toaster ovens and can be used as a grill Mat, baking mat or pan liner. Measuring at 23”x16.25” inches these large oven liners fit ovens up to 30”, but can be cut to size. Read instructions carefully!
Our reusable non-stick oven liner catches drips and spills to eliminate stuck on mess in your oven and wipes clean effortlessly, so you don’t waste unnecessary time and effort cleaning your oven floor. Forget time consuming, energy intensive “self-cleaning” oven modes and toxic oven cleaners. These oven liners protect your kitchen’s most valuable appliance with no chemicals, and while wasting no energy. Don’t settle for thin oven liners made of inferior materials that curl, crack, smoke or releases chemicals. Our oven liners are 100% PFOA & BPA Free and are the thickest and sturdiest liners on the market. The unique patented coating outlasts traditional liners and can handle temperatures up to 500°F. Measuring at 23”x16.25”inches, these liners fit ovens up to 30”, but can be cut to size. Perfect for gas & electric ovens, microwaves, toaster ovens and can be used as a grill Mat, baking mat or pan liner. Dishwasher Safe.
IMPORTANT: Please read instructions carefully. All problems we have encountered are due to improper placement of oven liner.
DIRECTIONS: Before use, wash and dry thoroughly. Trim to fit bottom of oven. For gas and electric ovens with non visible heating element, place liner on bottom rack, NOT bottom of oven. For electric ovens with visible heating element, place liner under the heating element.
CAUTION: Do not block or cover any open holes and vents inside the oven. Do not use directly over heating element or open flame. Remove liner before using oven’s self cleaning feature.
Kitchen + Home offers a 100% Guarantee! We are so confident that you’ll absolutely love our Oven Liner, that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back!
10. GE WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Eletric Grills for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!