586 reviews analysed
1. GE LED 65W BR30 Soft White Flood Light (4-pk.)
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They illuminate your home with a soft, warm light. Use this GE LED recessed light in tracking and recesssed cans. It’s great for frequently used fixtures�LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
2. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
3. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
4. GE Lighting 21907 Energy-Smart LED 10-watt (65-watt replacement), 700-Lumen R30 Flood Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White, 2-Pack
GE LED floodlights deliver the innovative technology to make the most of your living spaces. These bulbs offer an energy-efficient, long-lasting indoor lighting solution, perfect for hard-to-reach sockets that are frequently left on.
5. Maxxima LED BR30 65 Watt Equivalent Dimmable 8 Watt Light Bulb Warm White 720 Lumens Energy Star, 3000K (Pack of 6)
- Replaces standard incandescent 60 watt Track or Recessed BR30 Bulb
- Dimmable, looks like a traditional BR30 – 6 Pack
- 720 Lumens – 8 watts Energy Consumption – 3000K Warm White
- E26 Base, 83 CRI, 3 Year Warranty, UL Approved, Energy Star Listed
- Lasts up to 25,000 Hours – 3.7″ Diameter x 5.3″ Length
This Warm White Dimmable BR30 LED light bulb gives off 720 Lumens and only consumes 8 Watts of energy compared to 60 Watt incandescent light bulbs. This is perfect for Track or Recessed applications, and is Energy Star certified. Comes in Pack of 6, FCC Compliant, Mercury Free, 120 Volts
6. GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White – 6 Pack
- Made in US
- LASTS UP TO 1.8 YEARS – GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight has a sustainable life up to 1.8 years base on 3 hour consumption rate per day.
- ENERGY COST PER YEAR – $7.83 estimated energy cost per year
- very economical and budget-friendly light bulb that GE can offer.
- PROVIDES 610 LUMENS – Illuminate your environment around you by using this GE Lighting bulb. Can provide approximately up to 610-lumens of light, it also works well with most of 120-volt lighting fixtures.
- SOFT, WARM WHITE BULB- Provides a soft, warm, pleasant and comfortable white light without harsh glares and shadows. It has a funnel shape bulb and reflective coating that help directing light where it is needed better.
- ECONOMICAL & ECO-FRIENDLY – This GE Lighting bulb comes in a 6-pack
- very economical especially for those who are on tight budget. It also consumes only 65-Watt, perfect for energy saving, not only it can help you but also for our mother nature.
700-Lumen BR30 Floodlight Bulb
7. Xtricity PAR20 Halogen Flood Light 50 Watt, Dimmable, 700 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 130 Volt, 2,700K – Soft White (Pack of 4)
- Superior light quality 50W halogen Par20 bulb, outputs 700 lumens and last up to 2,000 hours, equivalent to 1.8 years.
- Multi-Use and easy to install These Halogen Par20 bulbs are ideal for use on recessed or track fixtures, great for outdoor and indoor lighting, showroom displays, businesses and fits perfectly in any E26 medium base sockets.
- Certified and Exo-Friendly CSA approved for indoor / outdoor use and is packaged in a well-designed, attractive and eco-friendly packaging created from recycled material.
These Xtricity Halogen PAR 20 50 Watt dimmable flood light bulbs are perfect for all your home or commercial lighting needs. These bulbs provide 700 Lumens of output and feature a 2700k Soft White color. The standard E26 Medium Base will fit into any E26 application.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Retail Shops
- Art Galleries
- Oven range hood
- 50 Watt
- PAR 20
- 700 Lumens
- E26 Medium Base
- 2700k Soft White
- 30 Degree narrow flood beam angle
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
8. GE 20331-6-6 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, 6-Pack, 610lumens
GE Incandescent Indoor Floodlight Bulb with Reflector
From the Manufacturer
GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Replace ordinary light bulbs with GE Flood and Spotlight in all your track and recessed lighting fixtures. Application: Indoor spot and floodlight with 3.75-inch wide fixtures. Base: Medium screw (E26). Bulb Type: BR30. Initial Lumens: 700.
9. Mastery Mart BR30 LED Bulb, 10W Dimmable, 65 Watt Equivalent 2700K Soft White 700 Lumen, Wide Flood Light Bulb with E26 Screw Base, UL and Energy Star, Pack of 10
- ➤ Pack of 10. 2700K Soft Glow White. 10 Watt, 650 lumens. Dimmable. Energy Star, UL-certified. 100 Beam Angle.
- ➤ GREAT SAVINGS WITH SAME BRIGHTNESS – Save up to 84% energy and your bill by replacing 65-watt with 10-watt. Same brightness but costs only 16% of your old light bulbs. Light bulbs last at least 11 years for 3-5 hours per day
- ➤ EXCELLENT COLOR CONSISTENCY& FLEXIBILITY – Dimmable. Soft Glow White 2700K. Perfect fit for kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways in your table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures or ceiling fixtures, depends on your personal preference.
- ➤ EASE OF INSTALLATION& UNIVERSAL SCREW BASE ACROSS NORTH AMERICA – Standard BR30 model across North-America, medium screw base E26. Install these Bulbs into all medium screw base fixtures directly. Unlike fluorescent bulbs, these bulbs are free of UV and mercury.
- ➤ WORLD CLASS QUALITY – We Conducted 100% Full Inspection ✔ No Defected Bulbs will be Delivered to you. Great value, top quality, excellent performance but costs less than other Brands. All of the Mastery Mart’s Led bulb are certified by UL. REFUND MONEY FREELY with no questions if our LED light Bulbs does not satisfy you.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 700 Lumens Flood for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!