Top 10 Foobot Air Quality Monitor
Finding your suitable readers for foobot air quality monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for foobot air quality monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
657 reviews analysed
1. Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Pollution Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect & Test Indoor Pollution, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas, PM2.5 2.5 Micron Particulate Matter Dust; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <
- 2.5 microns in size (PM2.5) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli and can worsen asthma.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check indoor air quality anywhere or leave device on for continuous monitoring up to 2 days. This easy-to-carry air quality tester can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Have you gone nose blind to household odors?
Check multiple measures of your home’s air quality. This air quality monitor has a fan onboard that allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and <2.5 micron-sized="" fine="" particulate="" dust="" (pm2.5).="" formaldehyde="" is="" an="" environmental="" carcinogen="" yet="" odorless="" at="" lower="" concentrations="" that="" can="" off-gas="" from="" various="" building="" materials.="" detect="" low="" levels="" of="" airborne="" organic="" compound="" and="" odors="" or="" vocs="" emitted="" from="" biologic="" and="" synthetic="" sources="" such="" as="" plastics="" not="" perceivable="" to="" the="" human="" nose.="" check="" microscopic="" inhalable="" dust="" levels="" with="" pm2.5="">2.5>
Problems with allergies?
See when you may need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of formaldehyde and VOCs drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may indicate sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Large variations or 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device.
-2.8” 240 x 320 LCD
-2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
-HCHO Range: 0 – 1.999 mg/m3
-TVOC Range: 0 – 9.999 mg/m3
-PM2.5 range: 0 – 999 μg/m3; PM10 calculated from measured PM2.5
-Adjustable alarm for various HCHO levels and auto-shutoff timing (up to 2 days).
As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards and Updated Manual emailed at time of item delivery.
2. IQAir [AirVisual Pro Air Quality Monitor] Compare Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality [PM2.5, CO2, AQI, Temperature, Humidity] Real-Time Air Quality & Forecasting, Historic Data, IFTTT
- Professional grade, highly accurate indoor/outdoor air quality monitoring system
- Displays real-time outdoor air quality readings plus indoor temp & humidity
- IFTTT (If This, Then That): Set your AirVisual Pro to act, based on certain parameters. For example, if your AirVisual Pro has a high CO2 reading, then you get an alert.
- High precision laser technology for PM2.5 sensor, industrial grade CO2 sensor
- Connects to WiFi: view your readings via mobile app or desktop
3. Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- KNOW YOUR AIR – Track temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), chemicals (VOCs), and particulate matter (PM2. 5) in your space
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT – Receive real-time insight into your indoor air quality and track changes over time in the Awair app
- TRANSFORM YOUR ENVIRONMENT – Browse in-app feedback and tips to improve the health of your space
- SMART ASSISTANT INTEGRATIONS – Seamlessly integrate Element with Alexa or Google Assistant
- CENTRALIZED CONTROL – Control Element’s settings and manage multiple Awair devices from anywhere using your smartphone. Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later)
- Android (Jelly Bean 4. 3 or later). Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Everyday activities and household products can cause your indoor air quality to be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air Awair Element monitors temperature humidity carbon dioxide (CO2) chemicals (VOCs) and particulate matter (PM2. 5) and gives you real-time insight into your air quality Whether you’re looking to improve your sleep quality gain relief from indoor allergy symptoms manage eczema and asthma triggers or protect your health Element can give you the insight you need to create a healthier environment.
4. Airthings Wave Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- FOR EVERY ROOM: Airthings Wave Mini is the ideal indoor air quality companion for any room in the home.
- FRESH AIR SENSORS: Effortlessly monitor toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity and temperature to ensure optimum comfort and healthy levels in every room.
- TAKE CONTROL: Airthings Wave Mini alerts you when levels are too high, enabling you to ventilate accordingly.
- WHAT ARE VOCS?: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are toxins and chemicals that can cause serious short and long-term health effects. They are emitted from everyday items including cleaning supplies, cooking fumes, paints, plastics, toys and outdoor pollution.
- HEALTHY HUMIDITY: Easily maintain healthy indoor humidity levels between 30% – 59% as the EPA recommends, with Airthings Wave Mini.
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- COMPLETE INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Place a Wave Mini in any room to view your indoor air data over time and improve indoor air quality overall.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality
- Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger).
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Create custom alerts or integrate with other smart home products such as Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
5. Temtop M2000C Air Quality Monitor for PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature Humidity settable Audio Alarm Recording Curve Easy Calibration Colorful Display
- Multifunctional Air Quality Monitor device with laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR
- This detector can detect PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature and Humidity
- Audio alarm, colorful TFT display, ergonomic design, built-in rechargeable large capacity battery
- Easy understanding user interface-Fahrenheit Display Only!!!
6. IGERESS Indoor Air Quality Monitor Detector Accurate Testing Formaldehyde (HCHO) TVOC PM2.5 PM1.0 PM10 Air Pollution with Temperature Humidity Real Time Recording for Home
- Multifunctional and upgraded: This upgraded air quality detector accurately testing air quality of formaldehyde (hcho), tvoc, pm2.5, pm1.0, pm10, temperature and humidity, to ensure the health of your family in all domains, real time testing with data record and analyzed with chart indicate, hazard level with time display!
- Portable: It’s easy to carry the intelligent air quality monitor that can help detects air quality level at home in kitchen, bedroom and etc. Or in office, in the car, travel, camping and party, etc. Test the air quality anytime anywhere to be away from harmful of tvoc, hcho, small particles pm2.5/1.0/10.
- New design and mold: Newest unique mold and design with 10 function buttons make the testing more accurate and usefu! Built in high-capacity lithium battery with long stand by time, can be charged via usb cable, large lcd screen with english interface easy and clear to read!
- Defend health: Built-in a calculator as a reference for remove hcho and haze, an ideal multifunction testing tool to monitor the air quality with 6 levels to indicate the hcho/pm2.5 pollution level, a safeguard for family health. If exceed standard, alarm prompt.
- Easy to operate: Do calibration well on initial use, otherwise, data may be inaccurate. Easy to calibrate it with pressing c button.
7. Huma-i (HI-150), Advanced Portable Air Quality Monitor Indoor Outdoor Which Measures CO2, VOC, Particle Matter (PM2.5 and PM10), Temperature, Humidity – Black
- REAL-TIME AIR QUALITY MEASURE – Monitor air quality with the touch of a button, measuring levels of CO2, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), and Particle Matter ((PM2.5 & PM10). Also measure temperature and humidity in your surroundings.
- PORTABILITY – With pocket-sized portability, take the Huma-i with you at all times to measure the quality of air around you. Great for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – The Huma-i has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow real-time measurements
- EASY OF USE – Easily read real time air quality results in graph mode or Icon mode through the OLED display by toggling a one touch button. And easily view the Status LED lights that lets you quickly know the status of CO2, VOC, and particle matter.
- DURABLE & STYLISH – Sturdy and designed focused outer casing looks great while protecting your Huma-i device. Have peace of mind when carrying your Huma-i device during your activities.
8. iClever Air Quality Monitor, Wireless Chargeable Air Quality Tester for PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0/Temperature/Humidity, Indoor Outdoor Air Detector for Home/Office/Car and Various Occasion (White)
- 【For Every Home Health】Is your family suffering from PM2.5 pollution caused by cooking, burning fireplaces or smoking? By monitoring particulate pollution, the Air Pollution Detector can help you know when to change your home’s air filter to reduce PM2.5 pollution for creating a healthy living environment.
- 【Track Air Pollution】This iClever Home Air Quality Monitor tracks more key factors affecting the health of your indoor environment like fine dust (PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0), temperature, humidity. It can identify the pollutants that compromise your health and help you take mitigating steps or improvements.
- 【Gain Actionable Insights】Track the indoor air quality of your home, office, car, hotel room and more with our free Smart Life app, and get real-time and historical data accurately. When the detected environment is bad, the Smart Life app will inform you instantly. View personalized tips to achieve better decisions to improve the health of your space.
- 【Easy Identification】Get rid of the hassle of complex reading! The LED display is color coded (green, yellow and red), making it easy for clear identification. Green indicates good air quality
- yellow represents moderate air quality
- red shows unhealthy air quality.
- 【Check Air Quality Anytime & Anywhere】The power is in the palm of your hand. Just download our free Smart Life app on your phone to check your indoor air quality anytime and anywhere. (Note: The Smart Life app is only compatible with 2.4 G Wi-Fi, not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi.)
9. uHoo Indoor Air Quality Sensor – 9 in 1 Smart Air Monitor to Boost Productivity & Health – Breathe Easy Climate Control Meter with CO2 Monitor, Thermometer, Humidity Gauge, Dust, VOC & Allergen Sensor
- THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MONITOR – You can breathe freely and easily when you know what’s in your air. Only uHoo’s air quality monitor provides a fully comprehensive analysis by measuring indoor temperature, humidity, dust, toxins, nitrogen dioxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, air pressure, and more.
- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR – Your asthma, allergies, and sleep quality all suffer when indoor air is unclean. Don’t let impurities impacts your overall health, happiness, and productivity. uHoo tests the air, and the uHoo mobile app streamlines your data for personalized tips to achieve the safest atmosphere possible.
- SMART & SEAMLESS – Clean breathing in any indoor environment is finally possible. The uHoo system syncs with any IFTTT-compatible device. It works with Nest, Roomba, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more for anything from scheduled cleanings to 24/7 climate control. You can even record your data on Google Spreadsheet using IFTTT.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTION – With uHoo, advanced technology is simpler than ever. Just plug in your uHoo, connect to WiFi, and receive round-the-clock feedback through 9 precisely calibrated sensors. All you need is a stable network and a smartphone or tablet with iOS 9 or newer or Android 4.3 or newer.
- SIGH OF RELIEF SUPPORT – For complete peace of mind, uHoo provides a 1-year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about your product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. After all, you are uHoo’s #1 priority!
10. Flow 2 – The Personal Air Quality Sensor by Plume Labs – Reduce Your Exposure to Indoor and Outdoor Pollution (PM1 – PM2,5 – PM10, VOC, N02)
- THE MOST COMPLETE AND PRECISE PERSONAL AIR QUALITY SENSOR: Flow 2 is a real-time wearable pollution sensor. It is the only one able to measure Nitrous Oxides (NO2), caused by exhaust gases. It also measures Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Particulate Matter (PM1, PM2.5 and PM10). Its new ‘Idle’ mode allows it to stay charged from 24h to 72h
- CONNECTED TO YOUR MOBILE: Flow 2 maps your daily pollution exposure, both outside and inside. Find all the data and maps of the pollution you’ve been exposed to on the Flow mobile app. You’ll even have the option to export your data
- A TOOL AGAINST POLLUTION: Flow 2 measurements help you to better understand your pollution exposure and therefore reduce it, as well as protect the ones most affected by pollution (asthmatic, babies, elderly)
- A TOP-SHELF TECH SENSOR: Flow 2 is the result of 5 years of R&D, in collaboration with world-leading experts. It has been multi-awarded for its design and abilities. Moreover, the embedded Artificial Intelligence on Flow 2 provides higher precision
- AWARDS: Red Dot Product Design 2019 | FastCo Most Innovative Company 2019 | FastCo World Changing Ideas 2019
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Foobot Air Quality Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!