807 reviews analysed
1. Wonder Workshop – Dot and Dash Robot Wonder Pack for Kids 6+ – Ultimate STEM Learning Bundle – Learn Block-Based Coding – Award-Winning Digital Learning – Hours of Challenges
- ULTIMATE ROBOT BUNDLE: Our Wonder Pack comes with the Dot and Dash robots, building brick connectors, charging cords, a tow hook, a bulldozer bar, a launcher and balls, target stickers, a bunny ears and tail set, and a xylophone.
- LEARN THE BASICS OF CODING: Dot and Dash are ready to go straight out of the box and use fun challenges to teach your child the block-based coding skills they will need for middle and high school while developing critical thinking skills.
- AWARD-WINNING ROBOTS: Wonder Workshop robots are used in over 20,000 classrooms worldwide and are seen by educators as leaders in the coding robot space. The accessories in the Wonder Pack keep kids engaged and learning over time.
- 5 FREE MOBILE APPS: Download 5 free apps for iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire 8 or later. Use these to help Dash and Dot sing, dance, navigate obstacles, respond to voice commands, respond to each other, and work together to solve the app challenges.
- HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF CODING: The free in-app challenges give your child hundreds of hours of STEM learning, while the fun accessories let you easily turn your robots into everything from a bulldozer to a catapult for engaging freeform play.
Wonder Workshop’s Wonder Pack is the ultimate STEM learning bundle for parents and educators who want their kids to be confident digital citizens. Our two award-winning robots, Dot and Dash, help teach kids ages 6+ easy block-based coding that gives them the logic and problem-solving skills they’ll need in middle school, high school, and beyond. The Wonder Pack comes with Dot and Dash, 4 building brick connectors, 2 charging cords, 1 tow hook, 1 bulldozer bar, 1 launcher and 3 launcher balls, 6 target stickers, 1 set of bunny ears and tail, and 1 xylophone. Our 5 free apps can be downloaded for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire 8 or later and have hundreds of hours of challenges to help your kids master complex strings of code. Used by over 20,000 classrooms worldwide, Wonder Workshop robots are way more than just a toy. They’re an innovative and fun way to learn coding skills.
Two robots are better than one, and Dash and Dot are best friends who can be paired together to solve problems or talk to each other. Our fun accessories let you transform your robots into a bulldozer, a disc launcher, a musician, and more. Kids will grow in their confidence to enjoy hours of freeform play, letting their imaginations create more challenges for their robots. The included accessory kits can be paired together to develop complex tasks for coding challenges that get harder as your child learns. This complete learning bundle contains everything you’ll ever need, including a rechargeable battery that gives 3+ hours of play time and a USB cable.
At Wonder Workshop, we believe that tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging with regular Wonder Workshops and Robot Competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Our Dot and Dash robots, along with our Wonder Pack, are used in over 20,000 classrooms worldwide, letting kids work solo or come together for fantastic group coding projects.
2. Vector Robot by Anki, A Home Robot Who Hangs Out & Helps Out, With Amazon Alexa Built-In
- Vector is a companion made to hang out and help out. Powered by ai and advanced robotics, he’s alive with personality and engaged by sight, sound, and touch.
- Vector is voice-activated and will answer questions, take photos for you, time dinner, show you the weather, and more. Voice features are currently English language only.
- If you choose to set up Alexa on your vector, you’ll be able to: set reminders, control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats, and so much more.
- Vector can independently navigate and self-charge. He recognizes people and avoids obstacles.
- Vector is an updating platform, Cloud connected via Wi-Fi so he’s always learning and updating with new skills and features.
- Requirements: a compatible iOS or Android device and the free vector app for set up only. Check compatibility at Anki.Com/devices. Includes 1 Vector robot, 1 cube, 1 charger (USB power adapter not included).
- There are some Alexa features Vector will not support like playing songs from streaming music services via Spotify, SiriusXM, Pandora, etc. But we’d rather you connect your tunes to an external smart speaker so Vector can show off his dance moves
- While Anki has ceased product development and manufacturing, Anki has stated that it will provide long term support to maintain the operation and functionality in the existing products and apps. A self-serve Help Center to assist in getting the most out of your product has been implemented by Anki. Regretfully there are no agents available but Anki has indicated that they will be monitoring cloud operations for Anki accounts and Vector.
Say “Hey Vector.” Aware and reactive, Vector hangs out and helps out. Now with Alexa built-in. Robot helpfulness supercharged.
Alive with personality.
Vector is no ordinary home robot. Packed with technology that brings him to life, he’s curious and attentive. He reacts to sound, sight, and touch and is excited to see you when you come home.
Always happy to help.
Vector will show you the weather, take photos for you, time dinner, play blackjack, and answer your questions.
If you choose to set up Alexa on your Vector, he’ll have access to an ever-growing number of skills that supercharges his helpfulness in your home. Triggered by the standard “Alexa” voice command, you’ll be able to: add items to your shopping list, set reminders, control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats, and so much more.
Independent and alert.
Vector is happiest with you, but he can take care of himself and hang out on his own. He self-charges, navigates around objects, and avoids edges.
Smart and getting smarter.
Vector is an updating platform, cloud connected via WiFi so he’s always learning and updating with new skills and features.
Vector knows what’s going on.
HE CAN SEE. Vector uses an HD camera to see the world. Using computer vision, he can identify people, see and remember faces, and navigate his space without bumping into things.
HE CAN THINK. Vector’s smartphone-level processor and cloud connectivity create one powerful brain.
HE CAN HEAR. Vector has a powerful four-microphone array for directional hearing. When you sit down next to him, he’s ready to take direction. And if there is a loud noise, he’ll be just as startled as you.
HE CAN COMMUNICATE. Vector has a unique voice made of hundreds of synthesized sounds to create a language all his own. When you ask Vector a question, he utilizes a custom text-to-speech voice to speak directly to you.
HE CAN FEEL. Vector has touch sensors and an accelerometer so he knows when he’s being touched and moved. You can pet him and he’ll relax, but try not to shake him.
What’s Inside Vector? AI and advanced robotics: Qualcomm 200 Platform to compute at a smartphone level. Capacitive Touch Sensor to sense being touched and held. Beamforming 4-Microphone Array to recognize natural speech and source. Ultra-Wide HD Camera to detect motion and identify people. 4 Drop Sensors to detect edges and avoid falls. Infrared Laser Scanner to track distance and map environments. 6-Axis Inertial Measurement Unit to know when he’s picked up or moved. High-Res Color IPS Display to convey a wide range of emotions. WiFi-Enabled Cloud Connection to bring new capabilities.
3. Wonder Workshop Xylophone for Dash Robot
- Turn Dash into a one-robot light show and marching band with the xylophone
- Your child can compose songs or remix a sample song from our library while learning concepts like loops and sequencing
- Download the free Xylo app to make the most out of your xylophone accessory
- Use with Wonder Workshop Dash Robot, sold separately
Your child can do their own musical performance for friends and family with Dash’s Xylophone! Exercise your creativity by composing your songs from scratch or remake your favorite tunes. Learn concepts like loops, sequencing, and musical composition as you remix and rearrange your song to make a musical masterpiece! Dash’s Xylophone is compatible with Dash robot, sold separately.
4. Anki Cozmo, A Fun, Educational Toy Robot for Kids
- Cozmo is a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in the movies and he’s ready to be your loyal sidekick
- Challenge Cozmo to games or use Explorer Mode to see things from his perspective
- With a beginner-friendly interface, Cozmo is the perfect educational robot for kids and adults to learn to creatively code
- Easier than you’d think and tougher than he looks, this toy robot is tested for durability and security
- Cozmo by Anki requirements: a compatible iOS or Android device and the free Cozmo app
- Includes 1 Cozmo robot, 3 Cubes, and 1 charger (USB power adapter not included)
Meet Cozmo, a gifted little guy who’s got a mind of his own and a few tricks up his sleeve. He’s the sweet spot where supercomputer meets loyal sidekick. Curiously smart and a little mischievous. You see, Cozmo is a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in movies, with a one-of-a-kind personality that evolves the more you hang out. He’ll nudge you to play and keep you constantly surprised. Cozmo’s your accomplice in a crazy amount of fun.
Cozmo’s big brain and even bigger personality are operated by impressive technology. Besides all the games and smarts he comes with out of the box, you have access to a visual programming language that’s stem-ready for beginners. Program Cozmo to do anything from performing a victory dance, sneezing, or playing hot potato with his Cubes. Simply use the drag and drop coding blocks on the Cozmo app to build a new combination of blocks, and you’ll see Cozmo act out your creation. There are no limits to what you can create. All it takes is imagination.
Some of the games you can play with Cozmo:
Both you and Cozmo need your own Cube to play. When your Cube is flashing, tap it to begin the game. When the colors on both Cubes match, the first player to tap their Cube gets a point. Only tap when colors match.
Game time just got another dose of fun. Follow the pattern on Cozmo’s Cubes. Watch the lights, listen to the tones. You and Cozmo take turns remembering and repeating the series as it grows more complex. Sound easy? just wait. Cozmo’s sharper than he looks.
You need 1 Cube to play. Move the Cube close to Cozmo to get him to pounce, but pull it away before he can get a point. Watch out! if you’re too slow, Cozmo will get the point!
Cozmo also has accessories. Check out the Cozmo case to bring him anywhere. or get him different colored treads to suit his moods.
5. Wonder Workshop Dot Creativity Kit – Coding for Kids – Toy Robot
Dot Robot (Green) with hours of fun activities, crafts, cardboard attachments
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Nd Dot for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!