846 reviews analysed
1. CHAUVET DJ Hurricane 1600 Compact High-Output Fog Machine w/Timer Remote & Automatic Shut-Off
The Hurricane 1600 is a compact, lightweight high output fog machine that with DMX control to enhance any light show. Variable output control from DMX or the included timer Remote allows for precise effect operation. The Hurricane 1600 features always ready technology providing fog on demand. A manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shout-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water based fog output.
2. Chauvet Lighting Chauvet DJ 700 Hurricane Fog Machine, BLACK (H700)
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show, Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and pint of water-based fog fluid included
- Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
- Remote Length: 6 ft (2 m) Heat-up Time: 2.5 min
- Output: 1,500 cfm , Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 230 V, 50 Hz Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz Power and Current: 471 W, 2.0 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg) Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
- Output: 1,500 Dfm
450W Heater Output: 1500 CFM ,1 Pint Tank Capacity Free Pint Of Fog Includes Wired Remote (Fc-1) Manual Fog Button Dim: 9.5″H X 5.5″W X 4.3″D Power 110V
3. CHAUVET DJ (Hurricane 1302)
- DESIGN: Lightweight and compact fog machine emits thick bursts of water based fog to fill a venue within minutes
- TANK & OUTPUT: Features a 0. 9 gallon tank capacity and quick 5. 5 minute heat up time for an output of 20, 000 cfm
- SAFETY: Enhance operation and safety with the LED illuminated tank
- ADJUST: Easily control using the manual fog button or the included timer remote
- TECHNOLOGY: Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
Add dramatic atmosphere to any event with Hurricane 1302, a compact fog machine that emits thick bursts of water based fog. The manual fog button provides easy control and fog effects can be triggered on demand with the on board Always Ready technology feature. LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety.Input Voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
4. Chauvet Hurricane 1800 FLEX Fogger with Remote
Offers DMX control with adjustable 180 range. This water-based fogger also features a 10-minute startup time, low fluid indicator and automatic shut down, as well as wired timer Remote (wireless remote optional). hurricane 1800 flex fog machine offers DMX control with adjustable 180 angles. A wired timer Remote comes standard. This water-based fogger also comes with a low fluid indicator and automatic shut down.
5. CHAUVET DJ Hurricane Haze 4D, BLACK (HHAZE4D)
- Low profile hazer that will fill the room with a light haze to enhance any light show
- Built-in volume and fan speed knobs offer smooth, stand-alone operation
- High output low noise fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
- Increased control using the included wired timer remote and built-in DMX
Hurricane Haze 4D is a low profile hazer with an adjustable scoop to direct the haze and a discreet fan. It can be controlled with the included wired timer remote and built-in DMX.
6. Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2D Water-Based DJ Haze/Smoke/Fog Machine with Remote
- Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Continuous output after minimal initial warm-up ensures the haze is always ready
- Digital display sets DMX functions and stand-alone settings with ease
- Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable in stand-alone mode via digital display (no controller needed)
- Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
The Chauvet Hurricane-Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease. It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it. This fog machine by Chauvet has a low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired, timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
7. CHAUVET DJ HURRICANE HAZE 1DX (HHAZE
- Compact and lightweight hazer creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light Show
- Built-in volume knob offers smooth, Stand-alone operation
- Silent Running fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Built-in digital display quickly and easily sets DMX functions, and haze Stand-alone settings
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
A light water-based haze to enhance any light show. Easily set the DMX address and stand-alone operation using the digital display. The haze output and blower speed can be adjusted in stand-alone mode using the digital display with no controller required. A built in sensor helps prolong the hazer’s life by stopping the pump automatically when the fluid level is low.
8. CHAUVET DJ H1200 Compact and Lightweight Fog Machine w/Timer Remote
- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation
- Advanced Fluid Sensor, With Automatic Shutoff Protects The Pump From Overheating
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips.Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 2 minutes Heat up Time, output 18,000 cfm, Fluid Consumption 28 mille liter per minute
Hurricane 1200 is a powerful and portable fog machine that brings any light show to life with a thick fog output. The included timer remote controls the output of fog for precise a precise performance. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane 1200 is always ready to provide fog on demand. A manual fog button puts easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water-based fog output.
9. CHAUVET DJ Fog Machine (Hurricane 2000)
The CHAUVET DJ Hurricane 2000 is an event-ready, high volume fog machine that produces a thick plume on demand. The CHAUVET DJ Hurricane 2000 features a PowerCON-compatible power input connection and 3-and 5-pin DMX input/output connections for quick setup options. Hurricane 2000 has always-ready technology that provides continuous output and its built-in timer provides hands-free, automated operation. An advanced fluid sensor with automatic shut-off prevents overheating and the variable output can be controlled from the on-board LCD display or DMX.
10. CHAUVET DJ Hurricane Bubble Haze Machine
- Multi-purpose atmospheric machine emits bubbles, haze or haze-filled bubbles
- Always ready and can run continuously to keep the party going
- Gravity-fed bubble reservoir recirculates unused bubble fluid reducing fluid consumption
- Variable-speed loft fan pushes bubbles up into the air
- Built-in cleaning function increases machine longevity and reduces clogs
- Patent pending
Hurricane Bubble Haze takes party atmospheric to new levels. It’s a haze machine. It’s a bubble machine. It’s both at the same time! This multi-purpose atmospheric machine emits bubbles, haze, or even haze-filled bubbles, and its always-ready technology lets the unit run continuously to keep the party going. Hurricane Bubble Haze features a gravity-fed bubble reservoir that recirculates unused bubble fluid reducing fluid consumption. A built-in cleaning function increases machine longevity and reduces clogs. Hurricane Bubble Haze is compatible with big fluid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Chauvet Hurricane for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!