Finding your suitable readers for celestron nature dx 12×56 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for celestron nature dx 12×56 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
623 reviews analysed
1. Celestron – Nature DX ED 10×50 Premium Binoculars – Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Objective Lenses – Multi-Coated Optics –Phase-Coated BaK-4 Prisms – Binoculars for Bird Watching, Black, Model:72335
- PREMIUM ED OBJECTIVE LENSES: Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration or color fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars. You’ll enjoy razor-sharp images with outstanding, true-to-life color.
- VERSATILE, ALL-AROUND BINOCULARS: These premium binoculars are a great choice for birdwatching, nature observation, the trail, stadium, arena, or anywhere you want a close-up view of the action without sacrificing brightness or detail.
- BaK-4 PRISMS FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE: The prisms inside Nature DX ED feature quality BaK-4 glass with phase coatings applied to maximize light transmission and enhance bright, highly detailed images – especially in low light conditions.
- DURABLE, WEATHER-RESISTANT BODY: A rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing protects your binoculars from damage and stands up to even the toughest weather conditions! They’re also fully waterproof & nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
Celestron’s award-winning Nature DX binoculars gets a major upgrade with the addition of premium ED objective lenses. Celestron’s high-quality ED glass delivers visibly brighter, sharper images compared to non-ED binoculars. The difference is especially noticeable in low light conditions, such as at dawn or dusk. Nature DX ED features fully multi-coated optics. The Nature DX ED is a great birdwatching binocular. Its fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms will maximize light transmission, resulting in remarkably bright, highly detailed image quality, and the ED objective lenses will further enhance these features, especially in dim light conditions. ED glass also helps you spot insects and plants at a close focus of just 8.2 feet. These premium binoculars together are suitable for eyeglass wearers and include a protective padded nylon case for easy storage and portability. Our Nature DX ED 10×50 model offers 10x magnification power. Despite its higher magnification, Nature DX ED 10×50 maintains a close focus of just 8.2 feet. Aim for quality sport optics and get your binoculars from Celestron, the world’s #1 leading telescope brand in the USA. Nearly 70 years on the market!
2. Celestron 71328Nature DX Binocular (Army Green) (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored.
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects.
3. Celestron 71346 Outland X 8×42 Binoculars (Black)
- 42mm roof prism with 8x magnification
- Multi coated optics
- Bak 4 Prism
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Protective rubber armoring
- Twist up eyecups for quick adjustment
- Moisture resistant neoprene carrying case and neck strap
- 42mm roof prism with 8x magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Bak-4 Prism
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Protective rubber armoring
- Twist-up eyecups for quick adjustment
- Moisture resistant neoprene carrying case and neck strap
Linear Field of View (1000 yds) / 1000 m) – 357 ft (119 m) , Close Focus – 13.1 ft (3.99 m) , Diopter Adjustment Range – ± 3 , Twilight Factor – 336x , Dimensions – 146mm x 126mm x 53mm
From the Manufacturer
Outland X 8×42 Binocular
Outland X 8×42 – General Features
- Multi-Coated Optics
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Protective Rubber Covering
- Twist-up Eyecups for Quick Adjustment
- Moisture Resistant Neoprene Carrying Case
- No Fault Lifetime Warranty
See the outdoors in a whole new way!
Celestron’s mid-size Outland Series was designed to meet the needs of every outdoor enthusiast, from birders and hunters to sports fans to travelers. The optics are multi-coated to obtain high resolution and high contrast views. The prism are made of BaK-4 glass to give you enhanced color fidelity.
The rubber covered Outland X allows for rough and tough handling and the binoculars are waterproof and fogproof and are nitrogen purged for using in all weather environments. Large focus knobs make for easy and precise focusing and twist-up eyecups allow for quick adjustment of eye relief to obtain the full field of view.
Comfortable traps are pre-attached to the binoculars to make them ready to use. The objective lens covers are semi-attached so they don’t get lost on the 42mm sizes. Tripod adapter threads are included on the 42mm sizes. All of the above items come in a lightweight, ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
The Outland X is available in four sizes and includes a wide binocular strap, soft protective carry pouch and a No-Fault Lifetime Warranty. The Outland X is a versatile binocular and a superb value, making it the ideal choice for all of your outdoor adventures!
- Optical Design: Roof
- Diameter: 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Magnification: 8 x
- Angular Field of View: 6.8 °
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 356 ft (108.51 m)
- Linear Field of View (@1000 m): 118.7 m (389.44 ft)
- Exit Pupil: 5.3 mm (0.21 in)
- Eye Relief: 18 mm (0.71 in)
- IPD Min: 56 mm (2.2 in)
- IPD Max: 74 mm (2.91 in)
- Near Focus (Binoculars): 13 ft (3.96 m)
- Prisms: BaK-4
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Weather Proof: Waterproof
- Weight: 22 oz (623.69 g)
4. Celestron SkyMaster Giant 15×70 Binoculars with Tripod Adapter
- Multi-coated optics
- Large aperture perfect for low light conditions and stargazing
- Tripod adapter. 13 mm (0.51 inch) long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Diopter adjustment for fine focusing. Angular field of view 4.4 degrees
- Large 70 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
Celestron’s SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use – especially over long distances. Each SkyMaster model features high quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions.
Binoculars come in a wide range of shapes and sizes these days, and an even wider range of prices. It’s easy to spend less than $100 or more than $500 for what may appear to be, at least outwardly, comparable models. While they may look the same, they are probably quite different on the inside.
Recently, the binocular market has seen a flood of giant binoculars at prices that were unheard of just a few years ago. In general, giant binoculars are defined as those that magnify the view 10 times or more and have 70-mm or larger front (objective) lenses. It used to be that the least expensive giant binoculars cost in excess of $150, even $200. All that changed not long ago, when the bottom fell out of the price cellar. Now, several companies import giant binoculars that sell for half that, or less.
Celestron’s 15×70 SkyMaster binoculars are one of the leaders in the low-price giant binocular arena. They certainly sound good on paper. The SkyMasters include multicoated optics and BaK-4 internal prisms, two features that promise brighter, better images, and key points to look for when judging a pair of binoculars. They also come with an adapter for attaching them to a photo tripod, which is a must to use them to their fullest, and a soft carrying case. But just because they are cheap doesn’t always mean they are worth the price. Would it be better to save up for a more expensive pair?
To find the answer, I had an opportunity recently to judge the SkyMasters against a pair of Fujinon 16×70 FMT-SX binoculars , one of the finest pairs of giant binoculars sold today. Like the SkyMasters, the Fujinons feature BaK-4 prisms, but also have fully multicoated optics. As a general rule, superior coatings mean superior image sharpness and contrast. But then, that should be expected, given that the Fujinons cost many times more than the Celestrons.
While the Fujinons were clearly the better performer, the Celestron SkyMasters held up admirably. Image brightness, quality, and contrast were all remarkable considering their bargain price. Although images were a little soft across the outer 25% of the Celestron’s field, the overall view was impressive nonetheless.
Some inexpensive binoculars have very sloppy focusing, causing the eyepieces to tilt and shift. Not so with the SkyMasters. I found that their center-focusing mechanism worked smoothly, with no apparently backlash or wobble. Eye relief (the distance you hold your eyes away from the eyepieces to see the full field) is stated to be 18 mm, a good distance for higher power binoculars and an important consideration if you must wear glasses when viewing. The SkyMasters are also light enough to support by hand for short periods of time, although buyers would be well advised to mount them on a sturdy photo tripod.
The bottom line is, if you are considering a pair of giant binoculars, whether for bird watching, stargazing, or another recreational use, and have a limited budget, Celestron’s giant 15×70 SkyMasters represent an excellent value. —Phil Harrington, author of Star Ware and Star Watch
- Exceptional value for the price
- Light enough to support by hand
- BaK-4 prisms
- Multicoated optics
- Outer 25% of the field is soft and a little blurry
- Requires a tripod to use for extended periods
5. Celestron 72022 SkyMaster DX 8×56 Binoculars
- 8x magnification porro prism binocular. Fully Multi-Coated optics for extremely sharp, clear views.
- Rugged full-size design for maximum image brightness
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Multi position twist-up eyecups for quick adjustment and optimum eye relief
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip. Carrying case included for travel and safe storage.
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
6. Celestron – TrailSeeker 8×42 Binoculars – Fully Multi-Coated Optics – Binoculars for Adults – Phase and Dielectric Coated BaK-4 Prisms – Waterproof & Fogproof – Rubber Armored – 6.5 Feet Close Focus
- BaK-4 PRISMS WITH PHASE AND DIELECTRIC COATINGS: This premium-quality binocular features BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings, which allow for increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter and sharper images with enhanced contrast and resolution. All other optical surfaces are fully multi-coated with anti-reflective coatings to enhance image detail even more
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT BODY: The TrailSeeker Binocular has a durable magnesium alloy frame that is light in weight and fully waterproof for use in any weather conditions. It is ergonomically designed to ensure easy handling during use in the field, making it a great bird watching binoculars for adults
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW: The Celestron TrailSeeker binocular features 8x magnification and a wide field, so you can follow your subject more easily with less need to move the binoculars
- METAL MULTI-STOP TWIST UP EYECUPS: Metal eyecups are sturdy, durable, and offer a longer lifespan than plastic eyecups. They also feature a multi-stop function for correct positioning of the eyes with or without eyeglasses
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
The Celestron TrailSeeker provides high-level outdoor performance, which makes it the perfect choice for avid birders or hunters. The TrailSeeker offers a close focus of just 6.5 feet along with a wider field of view to bring subjects into view more quickly and hold them there more easily. Phase and dielectric-coated BaK-4 prisms will dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for impressive image quality and resolution. The TrailSeeker is a great bird watching binoculars for adults. Thanks to its durable and lightweight magnesium alloy body frame, which is fully waterproof and fogproof to withstand any type of weather conditions, you can enjoy it even during foggy and rainy days! The TrailSeeker also features a 6.5′ close-up focus for detailed and sharp observation of any subject in close proximity. You’ll be happy to know that the purchase of our Celestron TrailSeeker 8×42 Binocular also includes an objective lens cap, rainguard, a neck strap, a harness strap, a carrying case, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual. Celestron products have unbeatable warranties and customer support. Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
7. Celestron – Cometron 7×50 Bincoulars – Beginner Astronomy Binoculars – Large 50mm Objective Lenses – Wide Field of View 7x Magnification
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet’s impressive tail
- Large 50 mm objective lenses have tremendous light gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use
- Multi coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution
- Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low light viewing sessions
- Strong and durable alumnium housing
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet’s impressive tail ^Large 50mm objective lenses have tremendous light-gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use ^Multi-coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution ^Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low-light viewing sessions ^Strong and durable alumnium housing
Get ready for the next awe-inspiring comet with a pair of sleek, portable Celestron Cometron 7×50 binoculars. The large 50 mm objective lenses and multi-coated optics offer amazing light-gathering capabilities that bring celestial objects into bright, sharp focus, making them ideal for comet watching, stargazing, and viewing craters on the Moon. Cometron 7×50’s wide field of view lets you explore expansive swaths of the sky to quickly pinpoint exactly the object you want to see, then keeps it in your sights without constant movement. Cometron 7×50’s rubberized aluminum housing is durable, lightweight, and tripod adaptable for extended comfort during long stargazing sessions. The binoculars come with a wide neck strap and a carrying case for security, portability, and grab-and-go convenience. Nitrogen Filled: No. Carrying Case: Woven Nylon
8. Celestron 71376 12×50 Granite Binocular (Black)
- Fully Multi-Coated for enhanced light transmission
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity and Vivid Colors
- Binocular Harness Strap – comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy
- Metal construction in the Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups for long life and precision movement
- Waterproof and Fogproof – nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging in all weather conditions
- Eco-Friendly – lead and arsenic free
BEDROCK OF THE SERIOUS OBSERVER’S TOOLKIT – Celestron Granite ED Series Roof Prism Binoculars represent the core values of rock solid binocular design, ultra-high performance glass and reliable construction at an affordable price. The ED lenses ensure that each wavelength of light is kept in balance with all the others to provide an image which is true-to-life. They are also useful in lowlight situations helping you to pick out details in subjects in dense brush even at dawn and dusk. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost – a real value! EXTRA LOW DISPERSION GLASS – Granite Binoculars feature ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass, delivering edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. Coupled with fully broadband multi-coatings the optical design delivers crisp, high contrast images with accurate color reproduction for unrivaled image quality superior to standard optical glass. FULLY MULTI-COATED OPTICS AND BAK-4 PRISMS – The Phase Coated Prisms correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast while providing superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation. High grade BaK-4 prism glass renders sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide bright images that are rich in detail. LIGHTWEIGHT, WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION – State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight. The body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum, and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment. They are a mid-sized binocular, perfect for travel because of their weight and small form factor yet are packed with features that match up well optically, mechanically and ergonomically with binoculars costing two to five times as much. Metal Twist Up Eyecups: More durable and a longer life than plastic eyecups. Less susceptible to breaking. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Waterproof construction provides peace of mind when unexpected weather rolls in. The housing is also filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent the internal lenses from fogging when moving between extreme temperatures or when using the binocular in damp conditions. PERFECT FOR: Bird Watching, Hunting, Wildlife and Nature Viewing, Travel and Outdoors, Sporting Events, Astronomical Viewing, Low Light; Extended Use; Changing Weather Conditions
9. Celestron Oceana 7×50 Porro Binocular, Green (71189-B)
- Fully Multi-Coated for maximum resolution and high contrast views
- Waterproof and Fogproof with nitrogen purging for all weather protection
- Rubber covered for protection and a firm grip
- Illuminated Compass built-in for direction location
- Reticle built-in for determining distance and size of objects
- Calculator Dial for quick distance measurement
- Tripod adapter fitting for tripod mounting for increased stability
The Oceana 7×50 binocular from Celestron is a waterproof binocular designed for marine and land based observations. This feature-packed model includes an illuminated compass for direction finding, reticle for distance measurement. Maximum optical performance is appreciated with the BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for ultra sharp images with high contrast and resolution. It has a large 50mm objective lens to offer maximum image brightness even in low light conditions, like dusk and dawn.
10. Celestron 71336 Nature DX 12×56 Binocular (Green)
- PERFECT BINOCULARS FOR EVERY ADVENTURE: A great match for everyone from beginners to mid-range outdoors and birding enthusiasts. The perfect combination of premium build, portability, and price
- TOP-RATED GLASS OPTICS WITH IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Fully multi-coated lenses for brighter images, more contrast and highest resolution with phase-coated BaK-4 prisms, 8x magnification power, and 6.5-foot close focus
- ROBUST, WATERPROOF MID-SIZED BODY: Incredibly precise build and design that offers protection from outdoor elements. Features a waterproof/fogproof, rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing. Comfortable twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function ensure proper positioning of the eyes for eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike
- ALL YOU NEED IS INCLUDED: Take this Binocular with you anywhere! We’ve included a compact carrying case, objective lens caps, an eyepiece rainguard, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual for easy use on the go!
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading binocular and telescope brand, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
Proudly created with US engineering, the Nature DX 8×42 reveals image detail you won’t find with other beginners’ binoculars. The fully multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, resulting in brighter, sharper images even in low light conditions. The high-quality BaK-4 prisms are phase-coated to increase the contrast and resolution. Nearby subjects like plants and insects are easy to view with a close focus of just 6.5 feet. These binoculars also allow the pursuit of distant subjects with 8x magnification and 42 mm objective lenses to easily acquire and follow your subject, no matter the distance. The Nature DX 8×42 body has been specifically designed to endure your travels thanks to its lightweight polycarbonate housing, which protects the binocular from damage. The binocular is 100 percent waterproof and purged with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging of the lenses in wet conditions. Rubber armor ensures durability, and the twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function allow for proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers! Buy with confidence from Celestron, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Celestron Nature Dx 12X56 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!