The Best Black And Decker Impact Gun Charger
530 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0-2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3-year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCF885C1 20V max* 1/4″ impact driver kit features a compact (5.55″ front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design which fits into tight areas. It has 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. This driver offers one-handed loading with a 1/4″ Hex chuck that accepts 1″ bit tips. Specs: max torque: 1400.0 in-lbs, no-load speed: 0-2,800, impacts/min: 0-3,200 IPM, 1/4″qr Hex drive. Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20V max* battery (1.5 Ah), (1) fast charger
2. BLACK+DECKER BDCI20C 20V MAX Lithium Impact Driver
- High Performance Transmission delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque
- Quick Release 1/4″ Hex Chuck
- Compact & Lightweight for ease of use
- Maximum initial battery voltage measured without a workload is 20 volts and nominal voltage is 18
- Included Components: (1) BDCI202, (1) 20v Max Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Screwdriving bit
The BLACK+DECKER BDCI20C 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver features a high performance transmission that delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque (determined by 30 second impact load gauge test method). This driver has a quick release 1/4″ hex chuck. This unit offers variable speed, operates at 0-3000 rpm, and 0-39000 BPM. The BDCI20C Impact Driver is compact & lightweight for ease of use for all types of jobs. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Includes: (1) BDCI202 Impact Driver, (1) 20v Max Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Screwdriving bit.
3. Neiko 10878A 20 V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench with Li-Ion Battery, Fast Charger and Socket Adapters Set | 1/2-Inch Square Drive
- Heavy duty powerful motor produces 300 ft./lb. Max torque, with a no-load speed of 0 to 3000 RPM and impact frequency of 0 to 3500 BPM to deliver high performance on tough sockets, bolts, and lug nuts
- Have total control over the torque delivery of the impact wrench with the variable speed trigger and easily accessible forward and reverse switch at the side of the head
- Ergonomic gun body features a belt hook at the base for easy carrying, A rubber surface handle for excellent grip, and a rubberized boot at the helm of the square drive for protection and durability
- Don’t worry about cords
- The impact wrench is battery powered and features an energy indicator light that displays if the battery is at 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%
- The Neiko impact wrench comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion 20V 4. 0 Ah battery, a 2. 4A ETL approved fast Charger, 4 square drive to socket adapters (17 mm, 3/4-inch, 21mm, 7/8-inch) and a sturdy storage case to keep organized and portable
4. AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Black, Medium
- sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and Max. Torque 900 ft-lbs
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
- 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. The sheer power and performance of 1,295-Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
Seller Warranty Description
2 year on Parts and Labor
5. Ingersoll-Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance, and durability
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque output
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
Pressure-Feed lubrication System automatically greases the impact mechanism. Exclusive TwinHammer Plus impact mechanism. Pressure-feed lubrication. Adjustable power regulator. Easy to service two-piece construction. Contoured handle for comfort and control. Tool Type: Pneumatic Impact Wrench Head Type: 1/2quot; Drive Opening Size: 1/4quot; NPT Inlet 3/8quot; Hose Torque Rating: 25 ft-lbs to 350 ft-lbs.
6. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
The DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare tool features a DEWALT built brushless motor. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Includes belt clip. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
7. Dobetter Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch Compact Driver Battery Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch High Torque Portable Impact Gun 20V Electric Impact Tool -DBCIW20
- ➤Ergonomic design soft grip handle gives you comfortable grip feeling and no slipping when there are sweat in your palm.
- ➤Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects motor against overload for longer life
- cast aluminum gear box makes the tool durable.
- ➤The Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench comes with 1 piece 20V battery,1 piece one hour fast charger, 4 pieces Sockets 1/2″,5/8″,3/4″,7/8″.
- ➤0-2,200 rpm/0-2,900 rpm for tightening or loosening nuts and bolts
- Nut busting torque: 300 Ft/Lbs. Tightening torque: 260 Ft/Lbs.
- ➤Compact and cordless design makes the impact wrench portable for indoor and outdoor use
- belt clip give you more convenience when you work at high place.
8. Milwaukee 2656-20 M18 18V 1/4 Inch Lithium Ion Hex Impact Driver with 1,500 Inch Pounds of Torque and LED Lighting Array (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED lighting array located just below the quick-connect chuck
- TEXTURED HANDLE: The compact design of this power tool is complemented with the textured rubber grip, which gives you superior handling, even in slippery conditions
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Apply pressure to the trigger to match the amount of power you need on the job. This can drive the motor to create up to 3,450 impacts per minute
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Electronics inside the impact driver communicate with the M18 batteries that power it to reduce the risk of overheating, which results in more efficient work
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless Milwaukee impact driver works with the M18 family of lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
For driving heavy fasteners like lag bolts or thick screws, you need a powerful impact driver. Milwaukee provides the power you need with a simple, compact design that will consistently outperform the competition. The 2656-20 impact driver has the necessary features that make a successful power tool. A powerful motor, controlled by a variable speed trigger, creates up to 3,450 impacts per minute, more than enough for a wide variety of jobsite tasks. The LED lighting and textured handle help you work in slippery and dark conditions without a problem, giving you precise control over an evenly-lit work surface. The electronic components in the power tool communicate with the M18 batteries that power it, reducing the risk of overheating or otherwise burning itself out from overuse. Combine that with its compact size and ambidextrous belt clip, and you’re looking at a tool that you can bring to most jobsites and find some utility from. No matter the job, a Milwaukee by your side will make sure it’s done right
9. DEWALT DCF887D2 20V MAX XR Li-ion 2.0 Ah Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT DCF887D2 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit (2.0 Ah) features a DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lithium-Ion batteries which deliver more run time and capacity over standard units. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Kit includes: (1) DCF887 – Brushless 1/4″ 3-speed Impact driver, (2) DCB203 – 2.0 Ah 20V MAX XR Batteries, (1) Fast charger, Belt Clip, Kit Box.
10. DEWALT DCF883B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench with Hog Ring (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCF883B 20-volt MAX Lithium Ion 3/8-inch impact wrench includes several innovative features that are designed to increase productivity on the job. These features include three LED lights with a 20-second delay that provide visibility without shadows in dark work areas, fuel gauge indicator lights that alert users when the battery needs to be recharged, and a hog ring anvil for easy impact socket changes. The tool also includes a textured anti-slip grip handle for greater comfort and control. Providing 1,560 inch-pounds of torque and 2,700 impacts per minute (IPM), the frameless motor on the DCF883B provides fast application speeds when performing a variety of fastening applications. The impact wrench features a durable magnesium gear case, all-metal transmission and a heavy-duty impact mechanism, which directs torque to the fastener without added kickback.
Impact Wrench with Hog Ring
The DEWALT DCF883B offers a compact (5.7 inches front to back), lightweight (3.4 pounds) design that fits into tight areas. It features a hog ring anvil to easily change sockets, and textured anti-slip comfort grip which provides maximum comfort and control. Primarily for use with impact sockets, it’s designed for driving and removing fasteners in wood, metal, or concrete. Also used for fastening and removing nuts and bolts.
This is a Bare-Tool item; batteries and charger sold separately.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Voltage: 20-volt MAX
- Drive Size: 3/8-inch Square Drive
- Anvil Type: Hog Ring
- No Load Speed: 0-2,300 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,560 in/lbs
- Max Torque: 130 ft/lbs
- Tool Length: 5.7 inches
- Tool Weight: 2.2 pounds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Impact Gun Charger for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!