Best acer aspire 1 a114 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire 1 a114 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire 1 a114 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire 1 a114. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire 1 a114 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire 1 a114 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire 1 a114. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire 1 a114 which you can safely buy in 2021.
677 reviews analysed
1. Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 1 A114, Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation would be the Best Acer Aspire 1 A114 for Money.
- It’s fast and the screen quality is awesome.
- I came back to review some items, and scrolling through my purchases i see this product.
- However, the price has doubled in price in 2020 since my first three purchases.
- Bought this laptop about 3 years ago and is still going like a champ!
- However 2) instead of the listed 4gb of ram, mine came with 6gb and a label saying 8th gen intel.
- This is great for light gaming
- This machine has performed the way intended.
2. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-59W2 comes with these high level specs 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4 2GHz (6MB Smart Cache) Windows 10 Home 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display Intel UHD Graphics 620 8GB DDR4 Memory 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD True Harmony Technology Two Built-in Stereo Speakers Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2 4Gbps) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 4 2 Back-lit Keyboard HD Webcam (1280 x 720) 1 – USB 3 1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) 1 – USB 2 0 Port 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 9 5-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX HN3AA 003)
3. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
Acer Swift 3 SF314-42-R9YN comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor 2. 0GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 1GHz (Up to 8MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display 1920 x 1080 resolution; 16: 9 aspect ratio, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port, 1 – HDMI port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 11. 5-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HSEAA. 003).
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
4. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 1 A114 is that even though Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R6de
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7. 5 hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
- Amd Ryzen 7 3700U dual-core processor (Up to 4. 0GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 mobile Graphics
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 1 A114 for the first time, then you should have Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R6de. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 1 A114 comparisons of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R6de with any other Acer Aspire 1 A114 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 1 A114, grab any Acer Aspire 1 A114 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R6de
6. Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless
- NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3. 6GHz)
- 12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD | 802. 11ac Wi-Fi | Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5. 0
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers| Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire C27-962-UA91 All-in-One Desktop PC comes with these specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor 1. 0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 6GHz, Windows 10 Home, 27″ Full HD Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display, NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD, Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802. 11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 2 – USB 3. 2 (Type A) Gen 1 ports, 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port, 1 – Ethernet RJ-45 Port, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, 17. 19 lbs. | 7. 8 kg (system unit only), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited with Toll Free Tech Support (DQ. BDPAA. 003)
7. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 1 A114 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 1 A114 and that is what has revived them. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is amazing features.
8. Deal4go Display A314 31 50 Shxn7 006 Dd0z8plc000
- PLEASE check that the Part Number of your cable is EXACTLY THE SAME as the P/N shown below BEFORE buying! (PLEASE check compatible list of more models in product detail.)
- Interface Type: LVDS 40-Pin, with WebCam cable. only works with 15.6″ LCD a NON touch Screen.
- Each Pack come with 1x Lvds Flex Cable.
- Compatible Part Number (s): DD0Z8PLC000, DD0Z8PLC010, DD0Z8PLC020, 50.SHXN7.006, Z8P_LCD_CABLE.
- Compatible with Acer Aspire 3 A314 series: A314-21 A314-31 A314-32 and Aspire 1 A114 series: A114-31 A114-32. (Non-touch)
Deal4go Display A314 31 50 Shxn7 006 Dd0z8plc000 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Deal4go Display A314 31 50 Shxn7 006 Dd0z8plc000 wins the users. Most of them who buy Deal4go Display A314 31 50 Shxn7 006 Dd0z8plc000 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 1 A114 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 1 A114 to any other Acer Aspire 1 A114 is least.
9. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj which falls into premium category but Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Djis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire 1 A114 available in the market today. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire 1 A114 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire 1 A114 yet, then Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire 1 A114 Under 100$ and Acer Aspire 1 A114 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire 1 A114 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.